RotE, how did your guild do?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    nomad1988 wrote: »
    @Mephisto_style id say it feels different because the points are weighted so much towards platoons rather than CMs, for me anyway. Getting spanked in a CM in RotE for basically no points and not affecting the star count feels better than getting spanked (particularly by B1 droids FML) for no points and losing out on big points and stars in LS Geo. To me the CMs in RotE feel like a bonus rather than a requirement, makes the whole TB less of a time sink.

Oh, I totally get the time sink thing.
  • Options
    StarSon wrote: »
    Lumiya wrote: »
    268 M GP, we didn't play it, wanted to wait to play it instead of LS to try our luck.

Any recommendations? I already saw that it seems worth more to put characters into platoons than using them for fights because you get more points.

Yeah if you can fill the platoon you're better off using the characters you have for that because of points difference. This also makes it worth to fill odd numbers of platoons, where previously you would do in pairs. Just make sure you can actually fill it.

Lordy, this reminds me of when LS GEO TB came out and TW instructions were fill platoons and deploy because we didn't have enough people that could win combat missions. We were basically just platooning and deploying for 8-10 stars.

The verdict was that it was not fun.

I agree on the not fun. Platoons are not fun. The combats that you can actually do are ok, but you aren't really playing this new TB, you're just collecting for platoons.
  • scuba
    14166 posts Member
    Options
    Lumiya wrote: »
    268 M GP, we didn't play it, wanted to wait to play it instead of LS to try our luck.

Any recommendations? I already saw that it seems worth more to put characters into platoons than using them for fights because you get more points.

Yeah if you can fill the platoon you're better off using the characters you have for that because of points difference. This also makes it worth to fill odd numbers of platoons, where previously you would do in pairs. Just make sure you can actually fill it.

Lordy, this reminds me of when LS GEO TB came out and TW instructions were fill platoons and deploy because we didn't have enough people that could win combat missions. We were basically just platooning and deploying for 8-10 stars.

The verdict was that it was not fun.

I agree on the not fun. Platoons are not fun. The combats that you can actually do are ok, but you aren't really playing this new TB, you're just collecting for platoons.

This is why I think it is crazy they release the TB this way, normally it is all about what can we do to suck players into logging in more. This TB you could be done every day in about 10.

I love it though, because even if the battles where fun, after about 3 month or less, boredom would set in with the same battles over and over twice a month.
  • Options
    I'm glad that its less points for CMs now & I can't meet some of the special character missions.
    The game is a huge time sink already & being able to Deploy & Platoon & get 90% of the points you'd get if you spent time swapping mods & doing CMs for a few hours for LS Geo.
    Lets just say my stress level went down knowing if I'm slammed w/ work or life then I'm not letting the guild down as badly when I lose a CM.
  • Options
    Anyone else not gaining any turn meter as soon as enemy starts taking turns? Jabba and team literally sat there for 2 and a half minutes and gained no turn meter.

iqqsd1imzcy7.png
  • Options
    I feel like that is a special ability meant to mimic the way IT works under veers w/ loads of TM Gain on the Troopers.
  • LordDirt
    5146 posts Member
    Options
    LordDirt wrote: »
    458 GP guild we got 30 stars and went 4 Reva shards.

463 GP now, we still got 30 stars but we got 13 Reva shards this time.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    Our guild is only 281 mill, we got 12 stars....we didn't even think beforehand we'd get 1. So we were happy, but the prizes are meh with this new currency....was hoping for more options.
  • Options
    We are around 220 mil GP and we got 14 stars and no Reva shards. It was a pleasant surprise to get the stars we did.
  • Options
    We are 381m and got 24* and 3 Reva shards. Happy with that for a first go 👍
  • Options

30 stars again. Got 17 Reva shards this time but too many people lost. Need to get more wins.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    310 mil and we got 16 stars, slackers cost us 2 stars though
  • Options
    459mil gp, 30stars, 17/18 Reva shards
  • Options
    Jumped up to 27 this time.
  • LordDirt
    5146 posts Member
    edited January 2023
    Options

30 stars again. Got 17 Reva shards this time but too many people lost. Need to get more wins.

Around 470 GP, Got 31 stars, was close to 33 so hopefully we get it this time. Went 25/28 for Reva.