Guess who wins?

Let’s see….40% dodge and unlimited specials from CD reduction…..guess who wins? Good riddance to those awful DC’s in a matter of days. Never. Bring. Them. Back

c0jc5ymsldql.png

Replies

• Options
    The game would be a lot better off if datacrons had much more balanced stats, they were able to be equipped to anything regardless of gear level and didn't invalidate everything with dodge rates and tm loops. Just my opinion
  • Options
    You should use a more reliable counter for your cleanup. Fennec, Greef, Bossk +2 more BH would have a much better chance, even at the relic / gear levels you’ve got.
  • Options
    You should use a more reliable counter for your cleanup. Fennec, Greef, Bossk +2 more BH would have a much better chance, even at the relic / gear levels you’ve got.

Yeah that lost too. As did JML Jedi. As did shak imp troopers too.

Problem is DC’s shouldn’t make it so LV can solo two full GL teams, and two other reliable counters because I can’t land a hit.

Perhaps CG shouldn’t put content into the game like that? Or maybe I just need to git gud and somehow get hits on those dodge Dc’s?
  • Options
    Don’t need to balance Datacrons they only last twice as long as initially intended. Not CGs problem if you don’t enjoy the game for 1/4 if the year.
  • Options
    They will bring back dodge datacron, it is a cycle as health steal was back.
  • Options
    For clean up I either use Fennec-BH or Imps-Shaakti. One against dodge. The other to beat defection, They can't have both DC stats high enough to withstand both counters.
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Antario wrote: »
    They can't have both DC stats high enough to withstand both counters.

Hahahaha
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH