GAC hiding attacks to opponent request

TuncBlack
409 posts Member
edited December 2022
Can we hide the status of our attacks to opponent, and just show the result after the match end?
If this is possible, It will force players to clean all sector and it will be a more fair fight.
Both players will no longer need to wait whole day to see your opponent failures and change your strategy accordingly...

Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Options
    No.
  • Options
    Its supposed to resemble you being a general fighting in a war. In a war, you see when the enemy attacks, and you see how they succeeded
  • Options
    TuncBlack wrote: »
    Both players will no longer need to wait whole day to see your opponent failures and change your strategy accordingly...

Neither player needs to do this. If you choose to do so, that is your choice, not a necessity.
  • Options
    what can be bad if we hide the attacks? Game become a trap fight. Who eat the bait first lost the match lol.
  • Options
    TuncBlack wrote: »
    what can be bad if we hide the attacks? Game become a trap fight. Who eat the bait first lost the match lol.

You obviously have no idea how GAC works
  • Options
    I'll back you up OP. +1 on this request.
  • Lumiya
    1479 posts Member
    Options
    +2 from me OP.
    I also agree that this is a good idea. In the past we already had discussions here why some think the opponent who goes second might have an andvantage and I happen to think so too. This is an international game with people living in different time zones so -if- there really is an advantage, hiding the opponent's banners etc would be the best solution and if there isn't an advantage, hiding these things wouldn't hurt anyone or change their gameplay so it wouldn't impact them negatively either.
    Note: I do not wish to bring up the discussion again if there is an advantage, I believe everyone has covered their grounds here 😉
    We are all made of star-stuff