What to do next 1,9m GP

HeniekZDzialek
3 posts Member
edited May 2023
I cannot decide what to do next. Which squad to build, which character to farm or to develop. https://swgoh.gg/p/875171173/
What would be most efficient in the future, what is a must to have. Please direct me.
Post edited by HeniekZDzialek on

Replies

• JoryG87
    258 posts Member
    edited January 2023
    Options
    You have multiple options. Pick one you like most.

- Empire. Focus on Mara, Thrawn
    - Rebels. Focus on CLS and Han Solo (raid)
    - Galactic Republic. Focus Padme and other GR
    - JKR. Focus him, Jolee and Bastilla
  • Options
    I think you should focus on JKR. These characters have remained relevant since their release and will remain relevant.

Jedi are probably the most versatile faction in the game, so if you want something that will be both immediately impactful and future-relevant, JKR is the way to go.
  • Options
    Thank you both. So I will focus on JKR team now. Should I stop on particular relic level or push to max and then to aim to another goal?
  • Options
    If you are taking them to relic, most people stop at R4 or R5, unless the toon is needed at higher levels for a GL unlock. At your level, that should be enough for now to get good use out of them. If a toon is not performing well enough, you can always take them up higher.
  • INDYCAR_14
    18 posts Member
    edited January 2023
    Options
    Thank you both. So I will focus on JKR team now. Should I stop on particular relic level or push to max and then to aim to another goal?
    Relic JKR and G12 Jolee and Yoda. Your bastilla and ezra are fine where they are. I would only take JKR to R1 or 2 right now.
  • Options
    If you’re focused on GAC, at your stage of the game, having more total solid teams tends to matter more than having fewer higher-end teams (this changes slightly in mid-game). I’d bring them all to g12 and see if they’re accomplishing what you want/need them to. If so, pick another faction and bring them to g12, and repeat this same question… are they doing what I need them to do? If so, stop gearing, and if not, keep pushing them higher.

Modding this team well is important to getting the most out of them. You want Speed on Revan (goes first and marks enemy), Offense on Yoda (check out his basic, he gains SO much TM when you call him to assist that speed is meaningless to him on this team), potency on Bastilla (her ability block on basic can be pivotal, same with her stun/buff immunity with her special), tenacity on Jolee, and health/defense/protection on your tank… make them tanky (General Kenobi makes the best tank on this team, Old Ben gets the nod for second best).

I disagree with the poster above, I recommend bringing Jolee to relics first actually and Yoda second.

Jolee can revive your ENTIRE team, and is extremely tanky when modded correctly (FULL tenacity sets, 6e tenacity cross. Please check out his unique if you don’t know why).

Revan can automatically self-revive if your enemy focuses him down, which effectively gives him double his starting health & protection.

Yoda is your damage dealer and you’ll want him to burn down your enemy’s biggest threat as quickly as possible, which is a proxy to gearing up your entire squad for survivability’s sake.
  • Options
    Dwinkelm wrote: »
    If you’re focused on GAC, at your stage of the game, having more total solid teams tends to matter more than having fewer higher-end teams (this changes slightly in mid-game). I’d bring them all to g12 and see if they’re accomplishing what you want/need them to. If so, pick another faction and bring them to g12, and repeat this same question… are they doing what I need them to do? If so, stop gearing, and if not, keep pushing them higher.

Modding this team well is important to getting the most out of them. You want Speed on Revan (goes first and marks enemy), Offense on Yoda (check out his basic, he gains SO much TM when you call him to assist that speed is meaningless to him on this team), potency on Bastilla (her ability block on basic can be pivotal, same with her stun/buff immunity with her special), tenacity on Jolee, and health/defense/protection on your tank… make them tanky (General Kenobi makes the best tank on this team, Old Ben gets the nod for second best).

I disagree with the poster above, I recommend bringing Jolee to relics first actually and Yoda second.

Jolee can revive your ENTIRE team, and is extremely tanky when modded correctly (FULL tenacity sets, 6e tenacity cross. Please check out his unique if you don’t know why).

Revan can automatically self-revive if your enemy focuses him down, which effectively gives him double his starting health & protection.

Yoda is your damage dealer and you’ll want him to burn down your enemy’s biggest threat as quickly as possible, which is a proxy to gearing up your entire squad for survivability’s sake.

While I see why Jolee could be a better first relic, JKR is quite literally why the team so good. The extra survivability and speed with taking him up to relics is vital. Often times the AI will focus down Yoda triggering the savior on him instead of JKR, leaving a lower gear JKR exposed if Jolee can’t get the revive off

A relic on Yoda can be useful, but at 1.2mil gp there are many other relics that are so much more useful than Yoda. You’re going to want to be pushing for more teams rather than adding relics that could used better on other teams in the early game. I would suggest 2-3mil gp to be a better time for a yoda relic.
  • Options
    INDYCAR_14 wrote: »
    Dwinkelm wrote: »

While I see why Jolee could be a better first relic, JKR is quite literally why the team so good. The extra survivability and speed with taking him up to relics is vital. Often times the AI will focus down Yoda triggering the savior on him instead of JKR, leaving a lower gear JKR exposed if Jolee can’t get the revive off

A relic on Yoda can be useful, but at 1.2mil gp there are many other relics that are so much more useful than Yoda. You’re going to want to be pushing for more teams rather than adding relics that could used better on other teams in the early game. I would suggest 2-3mil gp to be a better time for a yoda relic.

Honestly man, I don’t know why everyone is saying focus JKR.. you should upgrade your CLS squad. To start, I would upgrade BH to get chewy to 7* also a big part of CLS is c3po… so get your Ewoks lose to g12…. The more I type, the more I realize why they’re saying go JKR lol… but still CLS wrecks jkr (with threepio & chewey…)
  • Options
    To start, I would upgrade BH to get chewy to 7* also a big part of CLS is c3po… so get your Ewoks lose to g12

I still collect shards for Bossk, Jango and Threepio&Chewie; I need also a lot of shards for Wicket and Paploo, so quite long way to get CLS team. So until I have done collect 7* teams to get Chewbacca and C3PO, I will be upgrading JKR.

Thank you all.
  • Options
    Hello again! I have almost done CLS team, I think to make chewy R6 and thats it for now. Maybe upgrade mods. Could anyone guide me what to do next?
    https://swgoh.gg/p/875171173/