Isn't it weird that no version of Luke Skywalker has a Ship?

I hope CG gives Luke a ship eventually but I can't believe this wasn't done already. I mean he fired the most iconic shot ever from his X-Wing in ANH and he gets no props in the game.

Replies

• Options
    I hope CG gives Luke a ship eventually but I can't believe this wasn't done already. I mean he fired the most iconic shot ever from his X-Wing in ANH and he gets no props in the game.

I think they should also make young anakin and with his yellow ship from episode 1… give kenobi fleet more to work with against exec and profundity
  • Options
    Luke's Red 5 and ship "squads" are the two most requested ship related additions to the game.
  • Options
    Hopefully it happens. I wonder if it will be Farmboy Luke or CLS.
  • Options
    After so many fake teasers, I prefer to think red 5 will never come to the game. If I'm wrong, I'll be gladly surprised.
  • Darthjobbie
    367 posts Member
    edited January 2023
    Options

I think they should also make young anakin and with his yellow ship from episode 1… give kenobi fleet more to work with against exec and profundity

Whilst i respect your idea, anything that involves that young Anakin should be shredded, set on fire and shoved out the back door. Im surprised that the awful young Anakin isnt compared to the god awful Anakin that followed. Id rather have Jarjar.

But yeah, we need x wings to be better and definitely need a Lukes x wing.
  • Options
    Hopefully it happens. I wonder if it will be Farmboy Luke or CLS.

I would bet on a "pilot" Luke in an orange jumpsuit, sorta like Wedge & Biggs. Then, perhaps CG will give the three toons some sort of special synergy as well as the three X-wings special synergy with themselves and Home one.

Maybe even R2-DS as a co-pilot.

Have a new toon that CG could sell us is certainly more their style than simply using Famboy Luke or CLS, but then, the First Order & Resistance tank ships both uses existing toons that alot of people already had reliced....so what do I know?
  • Options

I’d like the idea of a Nubian SF, but not sure about the young Ani toon. He was such a weenie in PM

• Options
    I think it would be cheezy to have another Luke wearing the X Wing Outfit. I mean it's Farmboy Luke in a different outfit. I'd hope they just make it either CLS or FL. I guess we will see.
  • Options
    I think it would be cheezy to have another Luke wearing the X Wing Outfit. I mean it's Farmboy Luke in a different outfit. I'd hope they just make it either CLS or FL. I guess we will see.

Is Han Solo & Captain Han Solo so different?

As much as I would like CLS to be the pilot of Red5, let's face it.
    Alot of people want Red 5, meaning an opportunely fro CG to make money. CLS = less money.
  • Options
    @DashRendar03 , not really. It's not like he did anything fantastic as a pilot. R2d2 however...
  • Options
    @DashRendar03 , not really. It's not like he did anything fantastic as a pilot. R2d2 however...

He only no scoped the death star….
  • Options

He also crashed into a swamp so hard the muppet had to get it out. Not impressive piloting.
    Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for life.
  • Options
    nfidel2k wrote: »

He also crashed into a swamp so hard the muppet had to get it out. Not impressive piloting.

And he himself failed at getting it out... so lame. In all seriousness though when they do make his kit it will be funny if he has an ability called "and that is why you fail."
  • Options
    "The greatest teacher, failure is."
  • Options
    adding to this thread - there used to be a title you could get called "trench runner" which had some blabel about Red 5, biggs and wedge. ...You had to complete a mission with all three and their ships...so I had always figured it was coming, then they moved the titles and avatars over to the quest thing and off GA and now its gone.

I have baron admin - which I got that from completling something in GA early last year, now you get it from buying a conquest pass.

I'd love to know what happened to the trench runner title and avatar
  • Options
    RPLS confirmed! (Rebel Pilot Luke Skywalker)
  • Options
    nfidel2k wrote: »

And he himself failed at getting it out... so lame. In all seriousness though when they do make his kit it will be funny if he has an ability called "and that is why you fail."

That’s like having a pilot land a plane in heavy fog with no instruments, and the inability to lift a ship with the force has no bearing on his ability to pilot.
  • Options
    adding to this thread - there used to be a title you could get called "trench runner" which had some blabel about Red 5, biggs and wedge. ...You had to complete a mission with all three and their ships...so I had always figured it was coming, then they moved the titles and avatars over to the quest thing and off GA and now its gone.

I have baron admin - which I got that from completling something in GA early last year, now you get it from buying a conquest pass.

That would have been really cool. Too bad they didn't make it happen.

• Options

That would have been really cool. Too bad they didn't make it happen.

I found it, its actally called wingmates, its still in the titles, but there is clearly no way to get it, just like tk327 title, I completed the quest, never got it, went to EA support and they said "yes there is an issue we are not giving it out anymore"...lol wow
  • Options
    Rebel Pilot Luke Skywalker would be pretty cool. Give a unique ability with Biggs and Wedge in Territory Wars and Spaceship battles "Summon Rogue Squadron", doing damage and debuffing all enemies. I'd go for that.
  • Options
    That would be cool but I'd rather they just give farmboy Luke or CLS a ship. I'd rather not have to farm another low level Luke. Getting JKL let alone JMLS is really tough to farm. Idk if I will ever have Wampa or Hermit Yoda.