Alternate Sources of Raid Character Shards

So the fact that bonus Han Solo Shards appeared on Fleet Nodes for Christmas Eve and Day, both days of which I spent the entire day grinding Fleet Battles (look mommy, I'm broke in Crystals and used up the 1k Fleet Energy I was saving up!), got me wondering this question (stuck in a Guild all by yourself does make you think that): are there any other sources of getting Raid Character Shards? There was a General Kenobi pack (purchase limit of 2, sadly) that I got a few months back that gave 10 Shards per pack.

Have Raid Characters appeared in Login Calendars before? (If it was a bonus calendar, how many Shards could have been received?) How often do packs for these characters appear?
Hello there.

Replies

• Options
    Do you want to be in a guild by yourself? If not my guild is taking members. It is called we will bendu. We are small but trying to grow. We do heroic tank and pit and working on heroic sith.
  • LordDirt
    5025 posts Member
    edited January 2023
    Options
    Why are you in a guild by yourself? Plenty of guilds are looking for players. You should do yourself a favor and join one.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/categories/player-guilds
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    The problem with being in a guild by yourself is that you cannot generate enough raid tickets alone, nor complete territory wars and battles. Additionally, i could be wrong, but I'd guess that if you don't have han solo at 7 star yet, you probably can't solo the tank raid. The tank raid's rewards aren't as good as the sith temple raid, which is far harder. You have cut yourself off from a huge source of gear and other materials. Even if you just join and don't contribute, provided the guild finishes the raid, you will be getting far better rewards in a week than you'll otherwise get in, possibly months.