Conquest improvement on bonus battles

TC_23
10 posts Member
Those repeating battles on the bonus node are such a waste of time… why not make them simmable when you beat them first or when you reached the red crate. You could even do an extra feat that has to be done before it's simmable.

Seriously who at CG thinks is funny to do every day 20 battles on auto on the same 1-2 teams… feels like the early beginning when you limited the sim tickets.

Really hope you guys will invest some quality of live functions in the future on conquest, the game mode at itself isn't the greatest and we all know how "good" the community interacts with Datacrons, so why not make them a bit more friendly farmable? You still have to pay crystals to get enough, so there is still an incentive for players to spend.

Would be great if a Dev or Mod could give a quick feedback

Replies

• Options
    Yes please, after you reach red crate its just boring DC farming. Making these battles simmable would be great.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    They should be simmable before red crate, not everyone gets there.
    Just make it so it gives the datacron material only, no feat progress from sims
  • Options
    All about each characters energy.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    edited January 2023
    Options
    LordDirt wrote: »
    All about each characters energy.

I get that but it could be worked around, for example it reduces the stamina on the units you last beat the node with or a ton of other ways.
    Most of my just farming runs are hitting auto. I would actually spend more crystals on refreshes if I could sim them