Thank you Community Managers and Mods!

I have played lots of mobile games over the past few years and I will say you guys are by far the best at communication!

A few weeks ago it was bad and people complained and you decided to change things and keep us informed. People will always want more and keep complaining.

In my book, and I think many other long term forum members would agree, you are doing great! Keep up the good work!

Even though sometimes we will **** and moan no matter what, we are happy for the news and the heads up on what is coming.

Thanks again!

From a happy player and satisfied forum member.

Replies

• Options
    Rod___INL wrote: »
    I have played lots of mobile games over the past few years and I will say you guys are by far the best at communication!

A few weeks ago it was bad and people complained and you decided to change things and keep us informed. People will always want more and keep complaining.

In my book, and I think many other long term forum members would agree, you are doing great! Keep up the good work!

Even though sometimes we will **** and moan no matter what, we are happy for the news and the heads up on what is coming.

Thanks again!

From a happy player and satisfied forum member.

Well said. =]
    I have 99 problems but a Sith ain't one...