Slow characters damage gain vs. Fast characters damage loss

WildGrunt
1230 posts Member
So based on the calculations used in accordance to speed, a character like Rey will lose 75% of her damage and a character like Darth Maul will gain 40-45%?
Isnt he a very high damage character already?

I mean I get it that slower characters couldn't take a turn before but now instead of losing a character at the beginning of turn one you will lose all yours at the end of it?

Replies

• medetec
    1571 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    What? Where are you pulling those numbers from?
  • Options
    medetec wrote: »
    What? Where are you pulling those number from?

I have an idea, but it would get my post deleted if I relayed that information.

Still, Rogue One trailer has inspired me "I rebel", so yeah, he pulled it out of his **** ;)
  • Salgado9
    529 posts Member
    Options
    The balance is coming in general... If they seem fine then they'll be left alone most likely.
  • Options
    WildGrunt wrote: »
    So based on the calculations used in accordance to speed, a character like Rey will lose 75% of her damage and a character like Darth Maul will gain 40-45%?
    Isnt he a very high damage character already?

I mean I get it that slower characters couldn't take a turn before but now instead of losing a character at the beginning of turn one you will lose all yours at the end of it?

Not sure how you've come to this?

You also have to remember defence/armour is now more useful as well as protection being added along with some damage tweaks. Maul for example could gain more protection and no damage tweak. Still impossible to say but I doubt things will be as severe as your example
    UK/Euro guild - GrievousGenerals recruiting - lv85+ Discord @Starjumper#8384
  • Options
    WildGrunt wrote: »
    So based on the calculations used in accordance to speed, a character like Rey will lose 75% of her damage

Lol, that wouldn't be a slight tuning. More like a royal shellacking that would make her **** near useless.