ROTE TB feedback

In all honestly, I don’t think the new Rise of the Empire TB is anything special, but that doesn’t mean it can’t be. The UI is incredible and it actually looks like a super well developed game mode. However, there is so much recycled material in this Territory Battle and it doesn’t feel like any effort was made in making this a great game mode in its individual missions and game play. More of a “let’s keep the player base busy.”

With that, I want to offer a few of my suggestions and feedback.

1. Seeing Geo TB phase 1 clones in an Episode 3 and Original Trilogy inspired game mode should be updated to see more accurate Phase 2 clones.
2. Each mission should be its own kind of encounter, not a rinse and repeat of 2-4 of the same missions. Nothing major has to be done but just something like a different boss in the final phase, different kind of modifier that creates a challenge, not over scaled power
3. Power scale needs to be reduced and difficulty should be challenging a players roster rather than facing against an insanely overpowered AI (there’s no reason a night sister acolyte should be able to crit for 500k damage if they can’t reach that kind of potential in the current meta).

This is just from my brief experience and there’s probably more that could be improved. I understand this TB is not meant to be easy. But “not easy” should not mean, let’s scale the AI to be 10x more powerful than an already maxed out squads (all R9 and 6E mods).

I truly want this game to succeed and I hope that the team cares enough about this game as its player base. Please feel free to add more as this is an open discussion because I believe there are more like me who really care about Star Wars and this game.