Kit Concept: Desann

Zombefyer
605 posts Member
edited August 2023
Lore:
The main antagonist of 'Star Wars- Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast', Desann was a Chistori male Dark Jedi who was affiliated with the Imperial Remnant. Hailing from a planet where the force was unfamiliar, Desann was treated like an outcast until he was discovered and brought to Luke Skywalker's Jedi Academy on Yavin IV. He became a great student, but later, he began bullying his classmates and teachers. During one training session, he killed a student claiming he was too weak to be a jedi then fled. As a dark Jedi and part of the Imperial Remnant, Desann would hunt for the Valley of the Jedi and cross paths with Kyle Katarn in an effort to create force-sensitive warriors to wipe out Luke's new Jedi Order.

i0jlwwcfuova.jpg

UNIT NAME: Desann

RELIC AMPLIFIER: Artusian Crystal

AFFILIATION: Dark Side

CLASS: Attacker

CATEGORIES: Leader, Imperial Remnant, Unaligned Force User

Attacks & Abilities

BASIC: Strong Swing

Deal Physical damage to target enemy and inflict Tenacity Down for 2 turns. If all allies are Imperial Remnant, or Dark Side Unaligned Force Users, inflict Daze if the enemy is Light Side, and Stagger if the enemy is Dark Side, for 2 turns.

SPECIAL 1: Formidable Push (Cooldown: 4)

Deal Special damage to all enemies and inflict Ability Block for 2 turns. Imperial Remnant and Dark Side Unaligned Force User allies gain Potency Up and Critical Chance Up for 2 turns. Desann gains +3% Max Health (stacking, max +200%) for each affected enemy.

SPECIAL 2: Scattered Lightning (Cooldown: 4)

Deal Special damage to all enemies and inflict Shock for 2 turns. This attack deals 2x damage (stacking, max x10) for each Imperial Remnant and Dark Side Unaligned Force User ally.

LEADER: Empire Reborn

Imperial Remnant and Dark Side Unaligned Force User allies have +30 Speed, +45% Potency and +20% Tenacity.

Whenever a Debuffed enemy falls below 50% Health, Imperial Remnant and Dark Side Unaligned Force User allies gain 10% Turn Meter and +20% Offense.

While in Grand Arena: Whenever a Debuffed enemy falls below 50% Health, Imperial Remnant and Dark Side Unaligned Force User allies gain 30% Turn Meter and Ability Block Immunity for the rest of the encounter.

UNIQUE: Worthy Adversary

Desann is immune to Ability Block and Cooldown Increase. Desann has +50% Offense and Potency for each Imperial Remnant and Dark Side Unaligned Force User ally. Whenever an Imperial Remnant or Dark Side Unaligned Force User ally is defeated, Desann gains +40 speed (stacking).
Post edited by Zombefyer on

Replies

• Zombefyer
    605 posts Member
    edited January 2023
    Options
    GRANDOLA wrote: »
    Hi, Great Character choice.

I'm sure a mod will move to the character suggestion section shortly but while I saw it I thought I should give some feedback.

For the Basic I think maybe LS get Daze, DS get Stagger, having both seems strong for a basic.

Special 1 - l I think having a ceiling on max health would be needed, maybe 200% to make him a real tough final character.

Special 2 maybe amend the phrasing to it, is it 10 times the damage of hitting once on his own or 2 times? Probably the 10 times but the language could be misinterpreted.

Leader - Looks solid but maybe add a permanent debuff to secial 1 or 2 so he is guaranteed to get it once? Otherwise vs a high tenacity team it may never pop.

Unique - probably add in the Imperial Remnant and Dark Side Unaligned Force User allies part else this would have NS zombie cheese all over it

Strong kit and good categories for him, I'd love to see him in the game at some point along with the other Jedi Knight series antagonists

Thanks for the feedback. He's designed to be a lifter unit for the Imperial Remnant and to give them a fifth character.
  • Options
    Synergy Suggestions:
    -Moff Gideon
    -Stormtrooper
    -Dark Trooper
    -Death Trooper
    -Mara Jade, the Emperor's Hand
  • Options
    Very good!

Desann, Lumiya and Jerec should be added soon imo!