Commando kit (Omicron and Zeta ideas open)

WE NEED COMMANDOS

Unit name-Commando

Type (Tags)-Light side, Tank, Leader, Clone trooper, Galactic Republic

Basic: DC-17m
Description: Do basic damage to target enemy (+5% damage for each clone trooper ally). If the Commando scores a critical hit, he gains taunt.
Animation: Blast 3 times

Special: Anti-armor attachments
Description: Do special damage to target enemy and inflict armor shred for the rest of the encounter. Commando gains taunt.
Animation: Add attachment, then fire several rounds at the enemy team.

Special: Wrist blade
Deal true damage to target enemy, ignore defense. Commando gains offense up.
Animation: Blade comes out of wrist, then Commando lunges at target, stabs, then leaps back.

Special: For the Republic!
Description: The Commando taunts, all Galactic Republic allies gain double critical chance, and Clone allies receive offense up.
Animation: Raise fist into the air.

Unique: Coruscant's wrath
Description: If all allies are clone trooper or jedi, the Commando gains Double critical chance and +10% health at the start of every turn.

Leader: Battle presence (Synergy: Galactic Republic and Clone Trooper)
Description: Republic and Clone Trooper allies receive +10% critical chance and +20% offense

Unit Description: Strong Clone tank that supports Republic allies with Critical chance.

Side note: This may be a bit too many special abilities, but they're just here for ideas.

Replies

• Options
    If zori bliss or omega can get 3 specials clone commando definitely should and here is my friend code if you want to be friends my player name is rex 237-258-969 is the code I like all your ideas
  • Options
    But they don't have 3 specials?
    Once a Jedi, always a Jedi. Wait... never mind.
  • Options
    Oops my bad I was thinking of basic and specials
  • Options
    Still commando is far better than them
  • Options
    At least better than Omega. Zorri is looking like a solid character so far. We'll see where she will be farmed, and then we can decide this.
    Once a Jedi, always a Jedi. Wait... never mind.
  • Options
    Question:
    Why not add the other commandos?
    RC-1138
    RC-1140
    RC-1262
    RC-1207