Webstore Incentive?

MrRandyWatson
261 posts Member
edited January 2023
CG,

Why are there no real webstore incentives? Make some packs that incentivize me to go to the webstore to purchase something. As it stands now there's no real reason to give up Google points. Make some packs that make me choose your store over Google.

**I get it youre F2P and dont spend any money on this game and never will. You're a bettter human than me, you're better looking, you're more fun at work events, and you have more friends but this thread may not be for you.

Replies

• Options
    As of now, I log in to get the freebie and don't bother looking at anything else because the times that I have, I haven't seen anything compelling enough to make me want to check again. 5% on crystals is a token gesture at best. I mean it's something, but I'm with OP - I'd rather have the google points. I don't mind spending money on the game every now and then - I'd spend more if it were worthwhile to do so but it's so hard to find good value in the packs (in-game or in the web store).
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options
    **I get it youre F2P and dont spend any money on this game and never will. You're a bettter human than me, you're better looking, you're more fun at work events, and you have more friends but this thread may not be for you.
    ihPV2Gq.gif
  • TVF
    36623 posts Member
    Options
    Wow a V gif, deep pull there.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • MrRandyWatson
    261 posts Member
    edited January 2023
    Options
    Screerider wrote: »
    ihPV2Gq.gif

Not sour grapes - you're a handsome fellow. Take the compliment my strikingly good-looking friend.