Help me build my team

Samuraj
15 posts Member
I got Talia 4*, Phasma 3* , Savage Opress 3* , First Order Stormtrooper 2* , Magmatrooper 2* , RG 2* , IG-86 1* , Greedo 2* , Snowtrooper 1* and Luminara 3*, Chewbacca 4*, Jedi Consular 3* , Ashoka 2* , Jawa 3* , Fives 3* , Clone Sergeant 2* , Ewok 1*

Please guys help me make my arena team.Which characters should be in it? Who I should try to get to make my team stronger? Who I should upgrade/promote and who isn't worth it?

Any help will be much appreciate!

Replies

• Options
    unfortunately, any advice offered right now is pure speculation. there is an update coming next week that will change character balance quit a bit. theory right now leans towards tanky toons, and away from lighter glass canons.

personally, i'm expecting FOST, savage, and 5's to fall into the category of very usable.
  • Options
    Use fives,Phasma,Jedi consular,ahsoka and luminara.
    You have some good characters but I advise you get sidous.Then replace him with Jedi consular or ahsoka.Qui Gon Jin is also a really good character,and Luke!!! :smile:
  • KeKattia
    1118 posts Member
    Options
    What level are you at?

On my alternate account I am running Lumi(L), 5's, Savage, RG and GS. Currently rank top 100 but around level 40-50 was top 30 consistently.
    5's is always a great character to upgrade since he has huge health and a good counter. There are not many toons that could stand a 1on1 with 5's and TM gain from Savage on hit is also a nice thing to have.
  • Samuraj
    15 posts Member
    Options
    I'm on level 50.I forgot to mention Luke 3* in my team too...Sidious is 75/80 now so i guess that tomorrow I will got him so I guess that was a good call from me :) What about Chewbacca? He have about 2400 power second best in my team it was wrong decision to leveling him up?
  • KeKattia
    1118 posts Member
    Options
    Chewbacca can still be viable in GW so I wouldn't say it was the wrong decision

He might also be one of the toons who get a boost with the upcoming update
  • Options
    And Talia? I Got her 4* g5
  • KeKattia
    1118 posts Member
    Options
    I'm not quite set on Talia.. When used right she's apparently quite okay but mine's still too squishy to properly try myself