Ben Solo shards

Has anyone seen Ben Solo in the conquest store for crystals? For me its just been for conquest currency. Am I just having bad luck or do new characters only drop for currency first then move to also being available for crystals?

Replies

• Options
    I think he’s exclusive to the conquest store, like maul
  • Options
    I submitted a bug report for the same issue. 12 days, and no Ben Solo shards available for crystal purchase.
  • Options
    Skewerz wrote: »
    I submitted a bug report for the same issue. 12 days, and no Ben Solo shards available for crystal purchase.
    if u can when u get answer from support send it in this topic
  • Options
    All I ever see is Malgus for crystals, and pretty sure he did from day 1 in the conquest store, so don't understand why Ben Solo isn't.
  • Options
    All I ever see is Malgus for crystals, and pretty sure he did from day 1 in the conquest store, so don't understand why Ben Solo isn't.
    So let's go start writte tickets in supports
  • Options
    I hoped he was going to be in Proving Grounds but it doesn’t show him in the current rewards screen for the upcoming event. Seems strange that he only ever shows in Conquest store for the native currency but not crystals.

Really hope they do add him for crystals. Might go to submit a ticket.
  • Options
    I hoped he was going to be in Proving Grounds but it doesn’t show him in the current rewards screen for the upcoming event. Seems strange that he only ever shows in Conquest store for the native currency but not crystals.

Really hope they do add him for crystals. Might go to submit a ticket.

He won't appear in Proving Grounds for at least another 6 months.
    Hello there.
  • Options
    He's showing for crystals now
  • Options
    Is ben solo as influential as he is in the films? Doea anyone want to farm a ben solo?