No rewards for the TW?

I have yet to receive my rewards for the Territory War that ended over 5 hours ago now. I appear to be the only one in my guild for whom this is an issue. Is it known to sometimes take this long or is it a definite fault? And if it's a definite fault, what can I do about it?
Thanks.

Replies

• Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options
    Restart the app
  • Options
    Did you get at least 60 banners?
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Restart the app

I have done. Multiple times.
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options

I think it's 50?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Restart the app

TVF wrote: »

I think it's 50?

I thought it was 100, tbh.
    But what it is, yes. For starters, I deployed 5 squads; two in the same Territory, one of which was my ultimate defence squad which was taken down in one and a throwaway squad which I put in to make up the defences when time was running short which took the enemy 3 attempts. No, I don't get it either.
  • Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    edited February 2023
    Options
    Reach out to Customer Support and see if they can resolve it or else Submit a bug report at Answers HQ
  • Options
    Reach out to Customer Support and see if they can resolve it or else Submit a bug report at Answers HQ

I looked at Answers HQ before posting here; it was taking months to get a reply. But I didn't try Custome Support, I'll give that a go. Thanks.
  • Options
    Oh wait, you mean the Help button in game? Clicked that hours ago and was told someone would get in touch when they were free. Still waiting.
  • Options
    Stenun wrote: »
    Restart the app

TVF wrote: »

I think it's 50?

I thought it was 100, tbh.
    This is getting out of hand... We are rounding 50 up everywhere now?