Problem with login to the webstore

Ponnek
41 posts Member
edited February 2023
Hey all,

currently I can't login to the webstore. I have done it many times before but now it doesn't work. I entered my mail adress and hit send but didn't receive the code. And now I can't hit send again, because it's grey and not clickable...anyone got an idea?
If I enter a different mail adress, the send button is available, but obviously that doesn't help me since my account isn't connected to that ;)

EDIT: Should have looked into the bug forum first:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Can-t-login-to-webshop-when-domainname-of-emailaddress-contains/td-p/12267060

When there is a - in the domainname of the mail, you can't login since february....

Replies

• StarPat
    3 posts Member
    edited February 2023
    Options
    Hey there,
    same issue here. EA forum marked it as solved but it obviously is still there. I mean come on it is just a minus sign and it worked without issues before February.
    Also addresses with the minus sign are pretty common in Germany so we can't be the only ones.

@CG_SBCrumb @CG_Tusken_Meathead can you guys please take a look at this? We are missing out a lot of stuff. 50 crystals a day and now free kyrotech...
    The possibility to change e-mail addresses woul help a lot if it can't be fixed.

• Options
    Yes, I also have this issue and it's 2 weeks now and they still haven't fixed it.

We are all made of star-stuff