Odd Question On In-Game Chat

StickSurfer
297 posts Member
edited February 2023
This morning I had access to the in-game chat. Now, in the evening, I've randomly lost access to it and I've restarted my game (which usually fixes this) but to no avail. An article did pop up saying that accounts younger than 16 years old are considered underage, but a week ago, I read an article that says younger than 13 is considered underage. Other than 2 contradictory articles, nothing else tells me what the issue is, though the only thing I am certain of is that I am definitely older than 13.

If the issue is truly age, does anyone know why I had access to the chat originally?
Hello there.

Replies

• Options
    Do you get an error or any kind of message when you try to open chat? If so, what exactly does it say?
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options
    Neither. Chat entirely has disappeared from my screen.
    Hello there.
  • Options
    Try clearing the cache & restarting the app. If that doesnt work, uninstall & re-install the game
  • Options
    Try clearing the cache & restarting the app. If that doesnt work, uninstall & re-install the game

From what I've seen previously, the game caching causes chat to disappear, though restarting always fixes it, except for this case, where I've even restarted my phone to do it.

I'll try uninstalling.
    Hello there.
  • Options
    Ok nvm, issue fixed itself. For some odd reason, my Crystal (and probably Conquest Credit, though I'm not entirely so sure on that) count is higher than I left it last night.
    Hello there.
  • Options
    Word of advice for the future, always put your age as 99+ ;)
  • Options
    It just happened again and uninstalling+reinstalling did nothing except for giving me a bunch of notifications.
    Hello there.
  • Options
    It's a bug. My chat disappear from time to time. Close the app and reboot the game, fixes it every time for me.
  • Options
    Profit wrote: »
    It's a bug. My chat disappear from time to time. Close the app and reboot the game, fixes it every time for me.

Tried that 5 times by now. No luck.
    Hello there.