Suggestions On Farming Order

Hello everyone,
Currently, I am working on SEE. After that I have been planning to get executor, but, with the new tuskens and the raid coming, would tuskens be a better farm? I think that they will be a pretty good team, so would it be better to divert from executor or continue on my current path? Thanks!

Replies

• Options
    If you have a SWGOH.gg account share it so we can help.

At face value though, I highly recommend continuing with executor as it will help you stay in the top ranks for ships to get daily crystals and the tuskens are not going to be anything special outside of the raid, which we know little about, and 3v3 GAC.
  • Options
    I did. forgot the password. i will send a pic of what each team looks like in a few minutes.
  • Options
    I may be able to find it on an older post of mine though.
  • yolkywareagle
    1016 posts Member
    edited February 2023
    Options
    Sorry they are kinda bad pics, that device doesn’t back up to this one so i had to just take a picture with the camera rather than a screenshot.

b0juiyye7n38.jpeg
    ia6t5c9tp07p.jpeg
    uzw1fsmtiwcs.jpeg
    Ik capital ships are cut off: thrawn is r6 and tarkin is r3. Thanks!
  • yolkywareagle
    1016 posts Member
    edited February 2023
    Options
    I would probably be able to have all tuskens at g12 by the end of march/mid april.

Aside from chieftain and warrior, being non-accelerated.
  • Options
    I may be able to find it on an older post of mine though.

Is this you?
    https://swgoh.gg/p/557742725/
  • Options
    Lol yes thanks!
  • Options
    SEE into Executor along with Cad Bane and Xanadu Blood. The Executor will help you to earn crystals from both fleet arena and GAC. Boba Fett and Cad Bane are both Hutt Cartel which could be used to anchor a BH squad for the new raid.
  • Options
    SEE into Executor along with Cad Bane and Xanadu Blood. The Executor will help you to earn crystals from both fleet arena and GAC. Boba Fett and Cad Bane are both Hutt Cartel which could be used to anchor a BH squad for the new raid.

Your right thanks.