More mod loadouts please

There are not enough mod loadouts available in game to allow you to save one for every character. Please increase the cap beyond 200.

Replies

• Options
    I’ll be honest, I don’t understand why you’d need a mod load out for every character. What for?
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    I’ll be honest, I don’t understand why you’d need a mod load out for every character. What for?

Definitely can see the need for every toon you pull a mod from at some point, but that shouldn't be your whole roster.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    I can't imagine how you need more than 200, honestly. Probably a base set for your top 100 or so characters, and then a handful of mode specific loadouts. But having a hard time seeing how you'd need more than 200.
  • Options
    I bump up against that cap sometimes, but it just means it's time to delete the ones that were used before some events were simmable.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Salatious_Scrum
    2324 posts Member
    edited February 2023
    Options
    I only have 14 mod load outs right now, only 2 of which are there because I swap mods for one event a month. The other 12 are for characters I’m building a modset for. Once those mod load outs get assigned to a character, I delete them.
  • Options
    I just deleted my KAM mission loadouts to make space for another mod loadout for Sith Assassin. That just leaves me with 5 loadouts for the Reva mission and 2 for the Zeffo unlock. It would be greatly appreciated if the loadout cap could finally be increased from 200 since we keep adding more characters every month. It would give those of us who put some thought into virtually every one of our mod configurations a way to save those when we move mods around for various events.