Conquest feats, what changed?

There is a post by @CG_Tusken_Meathead specifying the feats for the next conquest (Trench's second run). Can anyone see what has changed from previous time around?

Replies

• Options
    I didn't look carefully, but I did look for certain changes (the ones with the most potential to be grindy, although last time we did have workarounds that made them less so).

There were no changes in global feats and no changes in Ewoks, Master's Training, Torture, or Fracture.

Beyond that I wasn't paying attention, but I'm suspecting that there may be no changes at all and that this is just a courtesy. If so, it's a surprise to be sure, but a welcome one.
  • Options
    I didn't look carefully, but I did look for certain changes (the ones with the most potential to be grindy, although last time we did have workarounds that made them less so).

There were no changes in global feats and no changes in Ewoks, Master's Training, Torture, or Fracture.

Beyond that I wasn't paying attention, but I'm suspecting that there may be no changes at all and that this is just a courtesy. If so, it's a surprise to be sure, but a welcome one.

I'm not sure I see the point of posting it after the first conquest in the series, but it's a good reference if nothing else. They did make a change to the sector 3 mini boss in a previous update that will likely make the masters training feat a bit more grindy - but we'll have to see how that goes I guess.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.