Can we please get the Conquest Pass added to the Webstore already?

You did it guys, I successfully transitioned from the Appstore to the Webstore, but the Conquest pass isn't there. Can you please work on this?

Replies

• Options
    Why? If they put a discount on everything and not just the crystals maybe more players would care? Is it not easier for you to buy it in game?
  • TVF
    36773 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah I don't get the issue here.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Just a QOL guys, I can use Paypal on the webstore but need gift cards for ingame
  • Options
    Main reason why the webstore exist is not pay the royalty fee to apple and google, it technically benefits both the player and EA at the same time, since EA gives the player a small discount to incentives the players and they still get a bigger cut even after the discount. so it will come to the web store eventually, there might be a back end issue they are working on
  • Options
    Main reason why the webstore exist is not pay the royalty fee to apple and google, it technically benefits both the player and EA at the same time, since EA gives the player a small discount to incentives the players and they still get a bigger cut even after the discount. so it will come to the web store eventually, there might be a back end issue they are working on

I may just not have been paying attention, so forgive me if this is something obvious - but initially when I compared there was no discount for buying in the web store. Are you referring to the 5% bonus crystals or is there another cost savings that I'm missing? As of right now, I'm in no way compelled to use the web store when I can get google play points for purchases in-game. I'd love to be wrong... I'd love for CG to give me a reason to use the web store for purchases, but so far I've seen nothing compelling enough to do so.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options

I may just not have been paying attention, so forgive me if this is something obvious - but initially when I compared there was no discount for buying in the web store. Are you referring to the 5% bonus crystals or is there another cost savings that I'm missing? As of right now, I'm in no way compelled to use the web store when I can get google play points for purchases in-game. I'd love to be wrong... I'd love for CG to give me a reason to use the web store for purchases, but so far I've seen nothing compelling enough to do so.

Bonus 5% is there yes, and aside from that you get the right currency exchange so for me as a Canadian it makes sense to buy from the webstore since its the right exchange and i end up saving money, we dont get google play points here so i don't have the incentive that you have, but yes EA pays a 10 to 12% royalty fee to apple and google from all the purchases made in game, and both google and apple are way more awful than EA so I rather directly give all the money to EA and ditch the middle man lol plus web store had actual refunds on accidental purchases that google play store doesnt
  • Options
    As far as everything I see in the webstore as compared to in the game, there is no difference in price or what you get, other than the 5% crystal bonus only for buying crystals. The 9.99 weekly pack is still 9.99 in both, etc etc.

As far as using paypal over giftcards, that's understandable. But, can't you use paypal to buy a giftcard so you can use it in game? It's an extra step, but just seems like an option.
  • Options
    If they are accounting for currency differences more fairly on the web store that is a nice QoL nod to those playing around the world.
    Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg