Chewbacca return?

TheDukeofDukes22
585 posts Member
edited April 2016
What about Ima Gun di and his leader ability?
Is Chewbacca becoming good? He is slow, provides protection bonuses to his team on lead, can take away TM with basic, has a taunt and heals.
On another note: Will fortitude/protection refresh in every GW node? If not... isn't GW becoming a complete burden?

Replies

• Usho
    586 posts Member
    Options
    wait maybe ?
  • LMYYYKS
    333 posts Member
    Options
    Slow is actually a good thing for taunters. The taunt is longer this way.
  • Options
    I wouldn't count out Chewbacca or any characters yet until the release of the new meta....
  • Calus_78
    504 posts Member
    Options
    Give Chewy a 3 turn taunt with TM when damage is taken with a hp gain then maybe
  • Options
    Calus_78 wrote: »
    Give Chewy a 3 turn taunt with TM when damage is taken with a hp gain then maybe

Lol! Let us give also a passive where every turn he has 25% to remove 50% Health to every ally and a stun chance when damaged.
  • Samantha
    345 posts Member
    Options
    With protection coming Chewy will probable taunt at just the right time. And a maxed out Chewy heals very well.
  • Diraan
    332 posts Member
    Options

Lol! Let us give also a passive where every turn he has 25% to remove 50% Health to every ally and a stun chance when damaged.

Sounds good. I'll make a call.
    4/25/2016 - The day General Grevious Shards were reasonably priced.
  • Options
    Diraan wrote: »

Hahahahaha
  • Options

While you making the call lets throw in 50% more bow damage
  • Diraan
    332 posts Member
    Options

Given what we saw in the Force Awakens, Chewie's bow should be the most OP weapon in the game.
    4/25/2016 - The day General Grevious Shards were reasonably priced.
  • TheDukeofDukes22
    585 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options

And +40% damage when over 50% health and +40% speed while at 50% or less health, please!
  • Options
    @Diraan ...you have got a point there...