S2:E10 Retrieval

Time to find out who the monster really is.. Young boy Benni?!

The dreads do give Hondo vibes but I feel like Hondo would have a bigger entrance.

I always laugh when a hostage says "if you get caught, you don't know me." If they get caught, they should just start blasting and you would be a meat shield. Though it is SW so that doesn't happen.

Was I the only one who thought it maybe would have been a better scene if Hunter missed Omega? Not that I don't like her character, just could have set up a dark storyline.. but I guess it did show her unquestionably trust/faith in him.

Overall not a bad episode, story wrapped up with a nice bow. The kids lived happily ever after in a mine...

Replies

• Options
    Kinda a disappointing episode after the last few, but it wasn’t terrible.
  • Options
    Yeah it was alright, just not as good as it could have been. Had this episode been released along with 9, then it would have been much better.
  • Options
    Crosshair wrote: »
    Yeah it was alright, just not as good as it could have been. Had this episode been released along with 9, then it would have been much better.

I agree, or If it had been an XL episode it would have helped.
  • Options
    I’m not someone who gets upset by side quest episodes. As long as they don’t end up taking away from the overall storyline, then they’re just enjoyable bonus material. But this episode was pretty forgettable. We learned that there is evil outside the Empire. That’s it. And something we all knew, even though somehow Omeeega didn’t.
  • Options
    Ltswb1 wrote: »
    I’m not someone who gets upset by side quest episodes. As long as they don’t end up taking away from the overall storyline, then they’re just enjoyable bonus material. But this episode was pretty forgettable. We learned that there is evil outside the Empire. That’s it. And something we all knew, even though somehow Omeeega didn’t.

Same with me tbh. I’m a diehard defender of the show, but this episode felt kind useless. She already knows there’s bad people in the galaxy because she literally got her bow from slavers. It doesn’t get much worse than that.
  • Options
    At least Gonky got some extra screentime... I think they should do an episode about Wrecker and Gonky.