Territory War in 2023

I feel the minimum player cap of 25 should be removed from Territory War. This outdated game play is still needed for achievements, but true team play does not fit with an independent app based games. Who would like to see this cap removed in favor of join and play?

Replies

• Options
    50% attendance is a pretty low bar for a guild-wide event. If you aren't able to do TW but want to, you should either talk to your officers/encourage participation, or find a new guild
  • Options
    Tabofgold wrote: »
    I feel the minimum player cap of 25 should be removed from Territory War. This outdated game play is still needed for achievements, but true team play does not fit with an independent app based games. Who would like to see this cap removed in favor of join and play?

You are in a guild that doesnt do guild events? Sounds like you need to join a new guild.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options

Pass, join a more active guild
  • Options
    Just wanna say-
    Nobody* has this problem

*for the most part
  • Options

More people would support making everyone automatically join (every guild go in full, not like the 42 my guild has to face from sandbaggers) than lowering the number
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    thedrjojo wrote: »

More people would support making everyone automatically join (every guild go in full, not like the 42 my guild has to face from sandbaggers) than lowering the number

Yuck, no.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH