How to make Galactic War fun...

Hanburger
163 posts Member
edited April 2016
Ok, the main issue with GW is the tedium it brings yo the game. If the majority of daily resources weren't tied up in it, I think most people would skip it. I will list the main problems and my solution to them...

The problems:
1- Enemy teams are repetitive
2- Power balancing can lead to frustrating play
3- Retreat takes away any real risk.

The solutions:
1- Instead of having us fight random arena teams, have an employee, or free intern, select 12 teams each night... using a character from the roster only once per day. This would guarantee that the teams would lose the repetitive quality.

2- Ramp those teams up in an increasing difficulty level based upon the the total power a of a player's characters rather than highest arena team score (But only those characters within 20 levels of the strongest character). As it is the game is guessing at a player's overall power by inferring it from the arena score.

3- retreat should change to withdrawal. You may pull characters out, but all cooldowns, health pools, and meters stay where they were. This would be used if one of your teams lost a key player, and you knew the other 3-4 would just be fodder if left on the field.