Conquest bugging out

Jimster1
174 posts Member
I was playing conquest when I noticed a few bugs. The first was after using my GL Luke's ultimate the game took a second before registering it. Meaning my characters were taking their turn but there was no abilities and I thought it was going to be stuck. Then I managed to beat it, and Nest decided despite having 0 health she would stay around. I was confused at first bit a couple second later it gave me my 2 stars but she was still standing in the background, i tried to get a picture but this is the best i can do.
I know the bugs were basically just like lags or minor bugs but this can affect someones gameplay since the timer keeps dropping.

5mdabc7jzjix.png

Replies

• Options
    I’ve seen ‘dead’ toons stay alive a few times. For me it tends to happen when I have the booming voice disk equipped and either SEE or JML transforms, and someone dies during that cutscene from the assists. Maybe it has something to do with how it’s trying to swap for the Ult version of your GL. Hopefully good news for you is that even though there’s the occasional 5-10 second pause it’s never yet actually fully crashed for me anyway.
    Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg