Hey PrettyFly4QuiGuy

Yes and yes. Even tried joing a guild that didn't work out. That guild was just a complete mess. Even did a territory war and out of 50 people at first only 15 people signed up then for 2 hours I kept trying to get other people to sign up. Only got 10 more to sign up. Then out of 25 people only like 5 of us played it. Don't have to tell you how bad we got killed. Then after a few days the leader decides to come back. Kicks me and l Iike 5 other people out. Oh well. So I decided to try to start another guild with my friend Lord Vader. Hopefully it works out this time.

Replies

• Options
    And the sad part is I am a very fair leader. In a way I'm like king Arthur in tha aspect of the round table where everyone is equal. The only time that kind of goes out the window is when it would come time for.me and my officers to make any decisions, but other then that trying to come up with any rules or anything would be a guild discussion. Everyone would have a say or chance to come up with an idea and have a chance to be heard. Basically everyone would have some kind of voice.