Some thoughts from a paying player

Just thought I'd share some opinions/observations. Take it for what its worth.

1. Good char almost never show up in chromium packs until the char is 7*. I've seen this over and over. The char's that mostly everybody use, including myself, just wouldn't appear in the packs. But now that I have some of them at 7* they are popping up. With what I've spent my Barriss should at least be 6*, but I don't think I've even seen her show up once in a pack.
2. JC is an attack magnet. I'd say he takes around 25% more attacks than any other single char I have. It isn't usually an issue, but it can sometimes be a pain.
3. Not enough credits. Many people have already complained about this. And unless I'm missing something, profit mining is a joke. 20 energy for 8400 credits?
4. You don't need a tank in GW. My current lineup is Lumi (L), QGJ, Barriss, Sid, and JC. Barriss is 5* and others are 7*. I typically use a suicide squad 0-1 times per day and 2 times maybe once in ten days. I don't think I'm doing anything revolutionary with my attack patterns. I attack Sid first, then KR unless his counter is active, then Dooku and QGJ. If there are droids I kill them after Sid. If Daka is there I kill her after Sid. If the opponent's Sid is deflecting everything I reset and use a different first attack with my QGJ, That tends to solve the issue.
5. Arena. I suck at pvp in all games. I've always **** at pvp. It seems no different here. My current rank is in the 110-140 range. I can't seem to break into the top 100. This might be because I never use Daka or Dooku, but they aren't arena ready yet and I don't really like them anyway.
6. Dark side battles are a lot harder than light, at least for me. Or maybe I should say that putting together a team for DS battles is harder, again at least for me. I'm open to suggestions on a good team.

Replies

• Azraelrulez
    1908 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Dunno about points 1, 2 and agree with 3,4,6.

Daka as an ally helps in DS missions. If none of your allies have her, PM me your ally code or help yourself with TeamInstinct's borrow a hero thread here on the forum.

Posting a screenshot of your roster would help you get suggestions on making a better squad for Arena and missions.

Welcome and hope you stop sucking at PVP, ha!