Master Luke Mastery Lower than other GLs?

Not sure if it's a visual bug. A part of his kit or what.

I was just looking through my GLs to see how much going from 8 to 9 increases Mastery.

My LV, JMK, SEE and Jabba are all relic 8 and have a Mastery of 75.

My master Luke is relic 9 but shows a Mastery of 70.

Can someone explain why?

Replies

• Options
    Not sure if it's a visual bug. A part of his kit or what.

I was just looking through my GLs to see how much going from 8 to 9 increases Mastery.

My LV, JMK, SEE and Jabba are all relic 8 and have a Mastery of 75.

My master Luke is relic 9 but shows a Mastery of 70.

Can someone explain why?

That's really strange. Mine is showing that too, the issue is actually the other GLs have too much Mastery.

70 is correct for R9. At R8, the other GLs should only have 60 Mastery.
    When you go to the upgrade relic screen, it shows they'll go from 60 -> 70, but the stat screen is incorrect.
  • Screerider
    1360 posts Member
    Options
    Kinda kludgy. Coulda had Mastery be consistent across units and adjust the scaler on JML’s unique maybe?
  • Options
    Was a last-minute balance change that should be reverted. JML and SEE both meh
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    Answered when JML came out. They didn't give him a much Mastery as every other GL because they wanted to cut off his nose to spite his face.
  • KDC99X
    756 posts Member
    Options
    But since JML's master is doubled, doesn't that mean he actually has almost TWICE the master as the other GLs?
  • Options
    There isn't much point comparing the absolute mastery values between toons. There are separate coefficients determining how much each mastery point translates to stats. For instance, SLKR's mastery value impacts a different set of stats, on different scales, from that of JML's.
  • Options
    It does seem odd, I mean the 100% mastery is basically the only thing that unique does, the other GLs don’t have their uniques nerfed so that they don’t compete with the other GLs