Ability fails.

Chaxis
40 posts Member
edited April 2016
Last couple of days in squad arena some of my chars abilities have failed to fire properly;
For the most part its QGJ ,his harmonious assault has failed to summon an ally attk,and his humbling blow has failed to remove positive effects and gain off up.

While I mention squad arena I have noticed that Bariss heals through heal immunity is this supposed to happen?
Also I've noticed on a couple of occasion's somehow my opponents team gain the entire set of buffs from a team member action,strangely from QGJ attk and an Unduli heal which I've not seen before.

I'm hoping if these are bugs they will be fixed next week with this so called balancing act,cause atm I'm losing all faith in the fairness of squad arena.

Apologies if this has been mentioned before.

Replies

• Options
    When the assist fails, it is generally because it called a stunned character. It happens quite frequently, they are supposed to be working on that.

Very few abilities are guaranteed to work. I don't think QGJ's debuff is meant to be guaranteed.

Barriss is supposed to heal through immunity.

Luminara's heal over time is for everyone on the squad. The green icon is recent, but the HoT has always been there. For QGJ, the offense up for dispelling a buff is also for everyone on the squad.
  • Chaxis
    40 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    trellent wrote: »

Luminara's heal over time is for everyone on the squad. The green icon is recent, but the HoT has always been there. For QGJ, the offense up for dispelling a buff is also for everyone on the squad.

When I said entire set of buffs,I meant every buff possible from off up to speed up etc etc,not just her heal over time.Apologies if I wasn't clear about that.
  • Options
    I've also experienced the QGJ not removing enemy buffs bug. I also think it's a bug, as I have obtained the offense-up on my characters, it does damage and the "Resisted" message doesn't appear, but the opponent's buff remains. Maybe it's intended, but I would have expected that to be a resisted hit.
  • Options
    I've also experienced the QGJ not removing enemy buffs bug. I also think it's a bug, as I have obtained the offense-up on my characters, it does damage and the "Resisted" message doesn't appear, but the opponent's buff remains. Maybe it's intended, but I would have expected that to be a resisted hit.

I'm wondering if some 1-turn buffs that arise on a hero's turn (such as Asajj's off up/crit buffs if she kills someone, or Rey's offense up from her first special) are coded to be permanent through the hero's next turn because otherwise they'd fall off at the end of the same turn.