Crazy turn meter frenzy - VIDEO - next meta?

Replies

• KeKattia
    1118 posts Member
    Options
    That's some pretty nice TM manipulation!

However I still find Ewoks to be the ultimate TM gods :#
  • MoBlaq
    582 posts Member
    Options
    I would replace HRS with Daka personally. Daka is far too valuable to leave on the bench

• Options
    Try clones for TM too, once they get rolling, look out!
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    MoBlaq wrote: »
    I would replace HRS with Daka personally. Daka is far too valuable to leave on the bench

... Have you any idea how vital he is to this team?
    {RotE}
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    LaLiam wrote: »

Plus when you get his skills maxed at level 80 he'll get turn meter for every hero killed, not just empire ones.
  • Maestro
    157 posts Member
    Options
    Been thinking about this very same team, but with Magmatrooper instead of FOO. If he is one of the slower toons getting dmg increase, he might be worth it. He has some nice TM magic atleast. What do u think?
  • Options
    Maestro wrote: »
    Been thinking about this very same team, but with Magmatrooper instead of FOO. If he is one of the slower toons getting dmg increase, he might be worth it. He has some nice TM magic atleast. What do u think?

I Don t know. It is so hard to see what will be next meta and it s hard to say if synergy works without testing it.
  • Options

He has no idea...
    He's the one that made FOTP attack at 142 speed in that video.
  • MoBlaq
    582 posts Member
    Options

I understand the turn meter part, but I would rather have the rezzes and double stuns personally...
  • Options
    Han is legit and needs to be on any TM team. Han is probably second to Dooku in chars I hate to face.
  • Options
    HRS is gonna get really good this next update. His level 8 upgrades are great and him with Phasma = perfection.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    I didnt really see the big deal...

Plus, that was GW not even final node.
  • Options
    Congrats you wrecked a droid team that didnt even have poggle in it.
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    Timitock wrote: »

You just continue with your cookie cutters.
    {RotE}
  • Options

Obviously you don't...
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    This post has been removed.
    Post edited by WillowStar on
  • Options
    Uriakatos wrote: »
    Congrats you wrecked a droid team that didnt even have poggle in it.

First, Poggle wouldn't have change a thing in there. If you notice, most of them don't even get to attack.
    Second, the video is not about beating someone but more about showcasing the turn meter potential and the questionable meta potential of this team.
  • Spartamaj
    259 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    The problem is that if you don't see the point of the video, you obviously don't understand this game very well.
    Post edited by WillowStar on
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    I don't see the big deal either. I've seen more impressive turn meter control. If he was confident in this set up he'd throw it in arena against the speed characters.
  • Options
    I don't have any videos to show but I use a similar team in the arena. Well made TM teams can come back from the start of a meta speed team (QGJ, Yoda, Rey, RG, GS.) Exceptional turn meter teams don't have to "come back."

There is more to the game than Dooku and QGJ. Those guys are good, no doubt, but experimental teams are good for the game.
  • Options
    Aero wrote: »
    I don't see the big deal either. I've seen more impressive turn meter control. If he was confident in this set up he'd throw it in arena against the speed characters.

I'm not and that is not the point. Where did you read anyone questionning the speed meta. This game has about 75 toons and if you don't experiment it gets boring very fast.
    And if you've seen better turn meter control, show it to me. I'm curious.
  • Options
    I don't have any videos to show but I use a similar team in the arena. Well made TM teams can come back from the start of a meta speed team (QGJ, Yoda, Rey, RG, GS.) Exceptional turn meter teams don't have to "come back."

There is more to the game than Dooku and QGJ. Those guys are good, no doubt, but experimental teams are good for the game.

Well said
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Spartamaj wrote: »
    Yes, my well documented cookie cutter All Jedi team...

Didnt realize this was a circle **** thread, so I will leave you fellas to it, enjoy.

The problem is that if you don't see the point of the video, you obviously don't understand this game very well.

Yup, I don't agree with you therefore I don't understand the game.
    Flawless logic.