When will this get fixed?

DarthA
42 posts Member
7mizb1wnc2q5.jpg

Replies

• Options
    You can avoid this issue by accessing TB via the guild page, as opposed to using the shortcut on the right.

And before any of the torch and pitchfork brigade chime in, no I’m not defending CG, I’m trying to help a fellow player avoid an issue until it gets resolved.
  • Options
    Clicking on the guild chat button while in TB fixes it for me too. Annoying bug, but at least the work around are pretty easy
  • MasterSeedy
    5042 posts Member
    edited March 2023
    Options
    Agreed this should be fixed, though I have to say I'm more worried about the Pirate bug in the Reva shard mission on Tatooine.
  • StarSon
    7441 posts Member
    Options
    Agreed this should be fixed, though I have to say I'm more worried about the Pirate bug in the Reva shard mission on Tatooine.

And the immortal Clone Commander in the LS missions
  • Options
    You can avoid this issue by accessing TB via the guild page, as opposed to using the shortcut on the right.

And before any of the torch and pitchfork brigade chime in, no I’m not defending CG, I’m trying to help a fellow player avoid an issue until it gets resolved.

But why are you simping for CG? /s
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    i'd submit this bug to Answers HQ to get it fixed
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    i'd submit this bug to Answers HQ to get it fixed

image0.gif
  • Options
    Its not really a big issue, hit the home button from the tb screen. Takes you to raids/tb screen and just go back in.