Webstore signup

I am finally getting around to joining the webstore for the free stuff. when I tired to signup for it, however, I was greeted with this. kdo3zq81r6up.png I used the email linked to my account, received the code, and entered it. I tried this three times, but It did this every time. Does anyone know why this is happening?

Replies

• Options
    I have a similar problem. I retourned after a month to the game and now I can't send a code to my mail because I can't click the send button. Seems, that there are some problems with the shop.
  • Options
    Found the problem, but can't solve it, because my registered mail-adress use a "-" in the domain. @CG_SBCrumb what can I do?

eznmcjdnwyqi.png

fzgpmuejudjo.png

• Options
    The issue with the „-„ is known and according to Support they are working on a solution.
  • Options
    my emai does not have a - in it. Is their an other reason why it would not work?
  • Options
    I am having the same problem. No special characters in my email address. I've searched and tried all previous solutions - changing my EA password, trying different browsers, no joy on all attempts. Would love to hear some other things to try on my end...
  • Lumiya
    1479 posts Member
    Options
    Can we please get the bug fixed for the - already? It worked before and now for 2 months it doesn't...
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • Options
    With the free shard pack incoming, this is getting kinda important. To me at least
  • Options
    I spoke to phone support today (I do not have a hyphen in my e-mail). They said known issue and working to fix. I guess we wait and they owe us all the swag?
  • Options
    Here was my fix:
    -I have multiple Google accounts on my phone. One of the accounts on my phone (which has a level 0 SWGOH account due to an accident once after I got signed out), E-mail #1
    -My SWGOH game e-mail that I linked to the EA store is a different e-mail address. E-mail #2. E-mail #2 gets the error message on the EA webstore when I input the verifiation code.
    -E-mail #1 works with the EA webstore. I logged in and claimed the freebies.
    -In-game, under E-mail #2 I hit "Restore Purchases" under settings and the free items appeared in my inbox.

I hope this helps!