What Do You Envision Your Team to look like Next Week?

We all knew this game "balance" was coming and that we would have to adapt. I'm nervous and excited to see what team variations would look like with the upcoming change next week. So who do you guys pick for your mashup? Or do you refuse to change because you worked hard for the team you have now.

Replies

• Bleach
    29 posts Member
    Options
    The same but with sparkles
  • Ivan_Drago
    639 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    How can we answer before seeing the update? also, do you have THAT MANY characters leveled up, stared up and max geared to have a luxury to completely change arena setup? Good for you if so, but it doesn't look easy with current gear requirements
  • Options
    Bleach wrote: »
    The same but with sparkles

+1
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Options
    I have 14 toons on my bench that are 70+, maxed gear, and many others who have the necessary shards to get to 7, but sit at 3 or 4*. I will save my 20 million credits until I see which toons turn out to be "new meta".
  • Options
    ChazSunray wrote: »
    I have 14 toons on my bench that are 70+, maxed gear, and many others who have the necessary shards to get to 7, but sit at 3 or 4*. I will save my 20 million credits until I see which toons turn out to be "new meta".

Wow! How did you manage to get all these syringies, stun cuffs etc for 14 toons to max gear them? You would need well over 2000 highest tier purple items to do so - it is about 100,000 energy spent farming only those gear items
  • Options
    Mine is probably going to look much the same. It's going to take a couple of 2-3 weeks probably to adapt if there is too much of a change. Unless they throw a real curveball. But I'm banking on not needing to change too much. Speed is still going to be speed. Damage will still be damage.

But if it is a big change then adapt I will.
  • Mo_liza
    786 posts Member
    Options
    Ewoks and lando
  • Options
    Jkg, plo, assajj and vader 5th spot is open ;) ,, so lets wait and see how it turns put first! Those were all my slowest maxed toons would love to be able to use them though
  • Options
    I'm actually nervous about the speed dmg change, whatever that will be.

I'm big on my QGJ leader Jedi team.
  • Options
    I would like to try either a Barris Offee lead team, (duno who the other 4 might be) or a FO. FO really attracts me. Phasma (L), Kylo, FOO and the other 2 I don't know. It sounds really really fun.
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    My team:
    lUTSv57.jpg

The 5th is daka, my soulmate.
    {RotE}
  • Options
    Ivan_Drago wrote: »
    ChazSunray wrote: »

Wow! How did you manage to get all these syringies, stun cuffs etc for 14 toons to max gear them? You would need well over 2000 highest tier purple items to do so - it is about 100,000 energy spent farming only those gear items

LOL. Refreshes...lots of refreshes, and the grind goes on....