Any good full light side teams besides jedi?

I like my nightsisters team for dark side and it is doing amazing in GW, Arena, Cantina, Challenges etc but I'd like to work on a light side team as well....

Jedi's seem to be the only possible full team with enough characters / class types to pull this off...
Have you guys found any other light side combos? Has anyone tried full resistance team or a mix of two synergies that play well together?

Barris/Consular and Luma would prob be the healers... but what else?

Replies

• Options
    I've looked at the resistance characters and I haven't seen enough there to make a dynamite team from. For an all light side squad that isn't Jedi counter, I'd probably say:

Barriss (leader), Luke, Leia, Fives, Luminara

Barriss' leader skill is still great, and it would give your cannons (Luke and Leia) a large HP pool and a bit of healing every turn. Fives really wears down opponents with speed down debuffs and assist attacks, and you'd have two healers to keep things rolling.

Maybe pull Leia for Lando, Rey or Kit Fisto, but those three are hard to get and harder to rank up. Finn might be a good option for that slot too.
  • Options
    I'd like to try and stay away from the Datashard only characters and anything that might not be very efficient to farm properly.
    To clarify further I think characters that can be easier to farm than others exist through shard from Arena, Cantina, GW but also are farmable on a holotable position since it doesn't cap out after 3 attempts like the LS/DS options.

Barris is strong and can be slow farmed or swapped for consular.
    Luma is prob 100% in no matter what
    Fives seems like a good pick and is farmable

I know very little about Luke and Leia and I thought Leia is a datacard only character?
  • Options
    Luke is easily farmable. Was my first 5* toon.He's a high damage single attacker who can raise his own crit rate. His real good at blowing holes in other toons.
  • Options
    Damiarch wrote: »
    Luke is easily farmable. Was my first 5* toon.He's a high damage single attacker who can raise his own crit rate. His real good at blowing holes in other toons.

On that note I've been toying with a green shadow team with Teebo, Lumi, JC, TIE pilot, Poe. Replace TIE with your Luke here and you've got this double heal assassin squad all light side.

I'm lvl 50 and I use this approach if I get bored with Sid. Has taken me from 500 to 200 pretty quickly.
  • Options
    Yes, leia is datacard only, but she's a pretty common drop from them. There's not a lot of light-side farmable characters that are high damage hitters, though. Luke and Luminara are the only two I can think of. Resistance pilot used to be, but not so much anymore.
  • Options
    Thanks Azrex that is an interesting setup. I will look into this further. The game right now has a lot of dark side chars and synergies etc and many team comps are easily farmable. I'm hoping they expand the light side further as well and give us more variety. I'll see if I have Teebo and it might be time to start farming Luke and try him out.