RotE Corellia SM

LordDirt
5010 posts Member
I brought Rey, Ben and JTR. Any reason Rey was killed while Ben had full health? Dont see why Rey was killed if Ben was alive.
Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?

Replies

• Options
    Sounds like another bug that’ll take CG forever to fix.
    Just don’t use Rey I guess.
  • Ragnarok_COTF
    1791 posts Member
    edited March 2023
    Options
    LordDirt wrote: »
    I brought Rey, Ben and JTR. Any reason Rey was killed while Ben had full health? Dont see why Rey was killed if Ben was alive.

Full team?

E: Nvm. You said SM. So Qira and Yolo, duh
    Post edited by Ragnarok_COTF on
  • LordDirt
    5010 posts Member
    Options
    Guess so, never lost that SM with those units before.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    LordDirt wrote: »

Because there wasn't a version of Rey in the lead.
  • LordDirt
    5010 posts Member
    Options
    Ah, makes sense.
  • Options
    I'm actually surprised you lost using Rey. The P1 SM I usually use full smugglers.
  • LordDirt
    5010 posts Member
    Options
    I have never had an issue. Then today happened. :(