Mixed Synergy Squads

carolyn__brick
9 posts Member
edited April 2016
I'm interested in creating a squad with mixed synergy. I'm not worried about the time or effort I'd have to put in, because I'm fairly content with tier 10 prizes atm.

So, mixed synergy, what do I mean by that? I would say a team with, say, Ackbar as lead (for rebel speed), ST Han (a rebel taunter who grants turn meter), and any mix of glass cannon toons would be mixed synergy. Another would be Vader, Old Ben, and Sid with all of their debuffs and a big (if perhaps inefficient) payout on culling blade.

In other words, I'm looking for teams that don't rely on, for example, all Jedis with a Jedi specific leader ability, but instead a squad whose mix of abilities work well together.

So what do you think would make a good mixed squad? Bonus: why?

Replies

• garublador
    915 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Taking the core of Poggle, 86 and GS for the Geonosian and droid synergies and then adding a two toon combo seems to work well. For example you can add QGJ and Yoda to be immune to debuffs and get an extra assist. Or you can add ST Han and Phasma for mega turn meter manipulation. Adding Poe and RG gets you a lot of protection.
  • Options
    @garublador I had not yet considered Yoda. I think he'd make a great addition to any mixed squad. Same with Poe, but I'm iffy on RG, but I haven't really invested much in RG. Though the Tier IV INT gear challenge is kinda forcing me to.

Seems that you are proposing a contextual squad? So, your core of Poggle (lead), 86, and GS, and then depending on the situation OGJ, Yoda, ST Han, and Phasma. I like the idea. Thanks for the response!
  • Options
    Bumping my own post, because surely someone else has thought of this.