CLS HELP

Trying to finish last tier to get CLS. All characters are at 85. FBL is G12, STH is G9, Leia is G8 and R2 is G9. I can’t get past the last round. I usually can’t even defeat a single enemy in the last round before my squad is defeated. Ideas? More gear up the others more? Who should be the leader?

Replies

• Options
    Can you share your ally code?

Without seeing exactly what you’re working with, my guess would be that your mods are not up to scratch.
  • Options
    You shouldn't need any more gear.
    I beat it w/ no one above 9.

The one sad thing is you have given the most gear to the one character that doesn't get called on to be Relic'd at some point later in the game or have a real use. (For now)

Princess & R2 both need to be relic'd to get the JKL/JML.
    STH has a place in the new Sana squad so can be useful w/ relics.
    FBL will mostly ride the bench after the CLS event.

As DS said above, its likely your mods.
    I think I went w/ STH for lead, but it was so long ago I can't be sure.

• Options
    I don’t have much in the way of mod’s. I’ll work on those next.
  • Options
    Don't bother simming mods unless you have the 5* version open.
    Sim & Sell most of them, keep mods that are 5*, have Speed on them, and have logical Set/Primary synergy for the Arrow/Triangle/Cross.

Like Defense Sets w/ Protection, Health, or Defense Primaries.
    Or Offense Sets w/ Offense/Crit Damage primaries, etc etc.

A Defense Triangle with Offense Primary isn't going to have many characters that want it.

If you can afford it, do 3 refreshes every Tuesday/Wednesday on "All Energy" days.
    The other 5 days too if you can, Mods are HUGE when it comes to beating events & PVP.

You can't get gear back that you give a character, but you can swap Mods around to use your best ones to pass an event & then replace them w/ lesser mods after you pass it.
  • Options
    Sim & Sell most of them, keep mods that are 5*, have Speed on them

Should speed be the primary stat or one of the secondary stats?

• Options
    Sim & Sell most of them, keep mods that are 5*, have Speed on them

Should speed be the primary stat or one of the secondary stats?
    Speed can only be the primary stat on an “arrow” mod (top right).

Speed secondary stats are the most coveted and usually what people use to measure how good someone’s mod collection is.

You should check out this link - it’s the first in a series of videos that will help you immensely: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DPKsVWqlG6E
  • Options
    Thank you. Those videos were actually very helpful. I modded with speed and got him finally. Now on to Chewie and C-3PO. I need to do quite a bit of farming of those Ewoks.
  • Options
    Congratulations!

And those Videos DS linked are great, I watched a bunch of them back when I first started.