Feat counter, when?

Are we a joke to you CG?
If you keep adding these ridiculous “do action Y for X times” feats you have to give us a visible feat counter. This was beyond stupid 2 years ago, now it’s just … I don’t even have the proper words for it.
It’s really not that hard to implement either.
And besides that lot of the feats in themselves go against your outspoken policy of not punishing players for gearing up and “investing” in your characters. When the characters are too strong you don’t even have time to achieve the goal before the enemy is dead.

Replies

• Options
    At this point I'd probably just accept it's not going to happen.

Maybe CG sees the lack of one as being part of the challenge.
  • Options
    It doesn’t change the challenge
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options

then why do people always ask for it
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

QOL. it changes nothing of the challenge
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options

I'm aware
  • Options
    AlexanderG wrote: »

I'm aware

So then???
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options

I'm aware

So then???

You're gonna have to figure this one out on your own.
  • yolkywareagle
    1016 posts Member
    edited April 2023
    Options

I'm aware

So then???

You're gonna have to figure this one out on your own.

Ok…
  • Options

It kinda does actually. Are you saying you're happy without it? There are some threads that I get tired of seeing over and over again - but it's been a while since this has come up. I think a lot of players want to see this in the game, as do I. I might have worded it a bit differently if I had created the thread, but I agree that it's a long overdue feature.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options

It kinda does actually. Are you saying you're happy without it? There are some threads that I get tired of seeing over and over again - but it's been a while since this has come up. I think a lot of players want to see this in the game, as do I. I might have worded it a bit differently if I had created the thread, but I agree that it's a long overdue feature.

No i prob should’ve stated that. i do want the counter. i’m just saying it doesn’t affect how many times you have to do something, it just makes life easier if we can see how many times we have gotten offense up (for the current one) so that i know that i need to use one ability instead of another.
  • AlexanderG
    1928 posts Member
    Options

No i prob should’ve stated that. i do want the counter. i’m just saying it doesn’t affect how many times you have to do something, it just makes life easier if we can see how many times we have gotten offense up (for the current one) so that i know that i need to use one ability instead of another.

So a counter would make it easier then?
  • Options

Not the actual feat, just counting it.

• Options

• Options

Would you say the battle would be harder, easier, or the same, if the UI no longer showed everyone's health and protection, or the effects on them?
  • Iy4oy4s
    2939 posts Member
    Options
    CG: Hahahahahaha….no.

They only care about things that may make them more money, see the conquest pass survey as an example. QOL have been dirty words for years now.
  • Options

Would you say the battle would be harder, easier, or the same, if the UI no longer showed everyone's health and protection, or the effects on them?

Your characters would have the same health, you just wouldn’t know when to heal unless your character hunched over.
  • Lumiya
    1492 posts Member
    Options

Your characters would have the same health, you just wouldn’t know when to heal unless your character hunched over.

So it makes it easier if you know when to heal and the probability is higher to win the battle, because you can time it right/better.
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • Options
    I think they're just afraid that we would spot the bugs easier
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »

They only care about things that may make them more money, see the conquest pass survey as an example. QOL have been dirty words for years now.

It's a nice story but it's not true.
  • Iy4oy4s
    2939 posts Member
    Options

idontbelieveyou.gif
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options

idontbelieveyou.gif

You're not required to.
  • Iy4oy4s
    2939 posts Member
    Options

idontbelieveyou.gif

You're not required to.

When you’re right, you’re right.
  • nfidel2k
    559 posts Member
    Options

idontbelieveyou.gif

You're not required to.

You must not be married
    Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for life.
  • AlexanderG
    1928 posts Member
    Options
    nfidel2k wrote: »

idontbelieveyou.gif

You're not required to.

You must not be married

This guy gets it. ☝
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options

This aged poorly.