Thanks CG… Thanks a lot.

Your game cost me a win in GAC. I would have easily won the round had it not been for your game freezing half way through the battle. Game freezes and you can’t do anything except force close. The timer still works though. Also it froze today in conquest TWICE. You owe me 40 energy and a win in GAC. Just send it all to my inbox. Thanks. 🥴

Like that would ever happen. 😔

Replies

• Ultra
    11535 posts Moderator
    Options
    What device were you using?
  • Options
    iPad Pro 2020 edition 12.9” screen. It’s never happened before this. Hasn’t happened since.
  • Options
    Or you could, like most of us, accept this game crashes randomly and shrug it off. Seeing as it's only happened to you once, I'd consider yourself lucky.
  • Options
    I usually do a pre-emptive restart of the game before I go into GAC or TW to do my attacks. If you watch anyone that streams GAC on twitch or youtube, you'll notice that they often do the same thing. I have no idea if this helps as I still occasionally get crashes and I don't always remember to restart before doing my battles - but it's become something of a ritual.

It's annoying and frustrating but as Magruffin said, it's a known issue with the game and all we can do is try to work around it and shrug it off when it happens. I would love for CG to fix this, but we've been waiting for that for a long time and they've only made limited progress with reducing game crashes, in spite of their efforts.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.