Wrong conquest reward

Chonsp
25 posts Member
I acheve red box in conquest, but get the under red box reward.
Thx to adjust

Replies

• Options
    Chonsp wrote: »
    I acheve red box in conquest, but get the under red box reward.
    Thx to adjust

Got any screenshots to prove it? Are you sure you didn't have 627 and thought you were on red?
  • Chonsp
    25 posts Member
    Options
    No screen shot no. I Always get red box so dont screen it anymore. I just want them to check.
  • Options
    Did you also experience any game crashes during conquest? For example, did your game crash whenever you tried to claim the rewards?

I ask because I got shorted as well, and I was experiencing all kinds of game crashes when claiming rewards during this conquest. I was only able to claim them when I reached the next crate. When I reached the red crate I was able to get the final three reward steps, but I'm thinking the glitch was affecting my red crate status.
  • Options
    No screen shot no. I Always get red box so dont screen it anymore. I just want them to check.

I doubt there is much they can do. Your best bet is reaching out Scrumb in a DM.
  • Chonsp
    25 posts Member
    Options
    MathYouC wrote: »
    Did you also experience any game crashes during conquest? For example, did your game crash whenever you tried to claim the rewards?

I ask because I got shorted as well, and I was experiencing all kinds of game crashes when claiming rewards during this conquest. I was only able to claim them when I reached the next crate. When I reached the red crate I was able to get the final three reward steps, but I'm thinking the glitch was affecting my red crate status.

No crash experience.
  • Chonsp
    25 posts Member
    Options

I doubt there is much they can do. Your best bet is reaching out Scrumb in a DM.

How Can i do that?
  • Options

How Can i do that?

I'm on mobile but on the home screen, scroll down a little and it will bring up a toolbar. Left one is DM. Just need to start typing his handle and it should come up.
  • Chonsp
    25 posts Member
    Options

How Can i do that?

I'm on mobile but on the home screen, scroll down a little and it will bring up a toolbar. Left one is DM. Just need to start typing his handle and it should come up.

Donne, thx a lot!