What % of the player base makes up K1? Less than 1%?

Justokay
94 posts Member
edited April 2023
Does anyone know? Think I was at about 1300 in K1 before falling out this last round. Curious if anyone knows how many active players there are. I see 190k wampa omicrons. Not that that’s a proxy but maybe it has some meaning about how many people play GAC. Just for sake of argument, top 1300 out of 190k players is 0.7% of the player base. I get that’s just back of the envelope stuff but does anyone know what % of the player base is in K1?
Post edited by Justokay on

Replies

• Options
    No idea how many in k1 but i may use a more attainable character for comparison. Maybe # of vaders and do napkin math on that. I imagine the % would be much smaller.
  • Drim
    360 posts Member
    edited April 2023
    Options
    K1 basically is DC only group. If you want to be K1 buy more DC.
  • Options
    It’s roughly one half of one percent of those signed up or about 3.25 percent of kyber league
  • Darthjobbie
    372 posts Member
    edited April 2023
    Options
    Those that make up up k1 are the ones that players and patrons subscribe to. Pay for it and eat your own cake.

Do you think the apgains, star wars dads and ahnalds suffer expenses here? Oh please.
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options
    Drim wrote: »
    K1 basically is DC only group. If you want to be K1 buy more DC.

You don't have to buy them
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Use shard shop currency :)
  • Starslayer
    2418 posts Member
    Options
    Justokay wrote: »
    Does anyone know? Think I was at about 1300 in K1 before falling out this last round. Curious if anyone knows how many active players there are. I see 190k wampa omicrons. Not that that’s a proxy but maybe it has some meaning about how many people play GAC. Just for sake of argument, top 1300 out of 190k players is 0.7% of the player base. I get that’s just back of the envelope stuff but does anyone know what % of the player base is in K1?

I think divisions 1 and 5 in a league are supposed to each contain 10% of the league population.
    If that’s the case, K1 is supposed to contain 2% of gac players.

So it’s less and the shrinking part might not be wai, but it’s supposed to be top of the spear anyway.