Cheaters in fleets

I'm furious, every day a cheater goes up from 30+ to first place in fleet arena, stealing crystals., the guy has no roster to beat all the executors, Malevolence, negociators, he is clearly a hacker and he does it daily
If they don't answer somehow and I see that they are at least investigating, I'll send the game to hell and close both my accounts
I'm not going to spend time, money and getting angry over some f...cheater
It is absurd to protect hackers who are not going to buy anything and not those of us who like ir liked the game, who do invest on it
Obviously, if this does not have at least some kind of feedback, to hell not only swgoh but every game related to the company
Too bad, I'm about to unlock Aphra and advanced for my second legend

Replies

• Options
    The FOST and the Furious
  • Options
    They don't care. They only care that you get compulsively addicted and give them your money. All of this is designed for that purpose. They're playing with your mind.
  • Options
    I agree Robman, that is why that is why I won't give them that money or time anymore. I'll waintsome more days now . I'll guess they won't answer, in that case I'm out
  • Options
    2 removed accounts isn’t gonna send cg to hell
  • Options
    Of course not yolky, and they are multibillionares and have millions of clients to steal too
    You can do whatever you want, the same as me
    I express my frustrations and go out because I'm tired
    The world, the game and life are unfare that is not new
    What is your point? Any smart advice?
  • Options
    silgatz wrote: »
    Of course not yolky, and they are multibillionares and have millions of clients to steal too
    You can do whatever you want, the same as me
    I express my frustrations and go out because I'm tired
    The world, the game and life are unfare that is not new
    What is your point? Any smart advice?

Report the cheater and eventually they will get banned, even if they stop cheating.
  • jloff
    42 posts Member
    Options
    I reported a cheater over a month ago who also keeps getting top spot in fleets. Also managed to get the sith smiler title with g7 characters. No feedback or action from the report. Maybe they will eventually get banned but not before a few months of 400 crystals per day while I struggle to get 100. I won’t be spending any money while the cheaters run rampant
  • el_mago
    753 posts Member
    Options
    jloff wrote: »
    I reported a cheater over a month ago who also keeps getting top spot in fleets. Also managed to get the sith smiler title with g7 characters. No feedback or action from the report. Maybe they will eventually get banned but not before a few months of 400 crystals per day while I struggle to get 100. I won’t be spending any money while the cheaters run rampant

If you're struggling to get 100, then their ill-gotten gains (400) are not affecting you right now; when you're being bumped out of first place due to the cheating, then I'd say your anger is justified - that's just my opinion, just like your decision to not spend. Trust the process. Many of us have been seeing cheaters for many, many years and didn't think much was happening. Recently, there's been a huge uptick in cheaters being banned.

It has been quite glorious.
  • el_mago
    753 posts Member
    Options
    silgatz wrote: »
    I agree Robman, that is why that is why I won't give them that money or time anymore. I'll waintsome more days now . I'll guess they won't answer, in that case I'm out

You, Robman, and jloff need to go back a month or two in the forum posts and look at all the cheaters who have come to the forums to "appeal" their ban. There have been A LOT of them - and i can imagine that's only a small portion of the ones who were banned.

CG never answers your report. Something about "legal" and "anonymity", but don't let that deter you. Report them, trust the process, and keep playing YOUR game.
  • Wed_Santa
    1037 posts Member
    Options
    “ CG never answers your report. Something about "legal" and "anonymity", but don't let that deter you. ”

Strictly speaking that’s not quite accurate (although the advice is good). CG used to answer the report with a DM to confirm it was being investigated but they stopped for resource reasons (not legal) - so that was a choice. They could opt to reintroduce the courtesy
  • Options
    It took months for them to ban the cheaters on our fleet shard, dude was using lvl1 ships just to flex lol
  • Sloth243
    183 posts Member
    edited April 2023
    Options
    There is so much RNG in this game. Not saying you haven’t been wronged.

It’s just that I don’t really trust any of it anymore. Squads or fleets that should dominate another opponent, sometimes just get wiped.
    I don’t like it, but I try to ignore it as soon as it happens

Also, I’ve had accounts in our guild that would somehow clear Sith Tri, and they had nothing that could do even 1mil in damage. There is something that exists, and I don’t know how they are doing it, but not much we can do
  • Options
    Sloth243 wrote: »
    Also, I’ve had accounts in our guild that would somehow clear Sith Tri, and they had nothing that could do even 1mil in damage. There is something that exists, and I don’t know how they are doing it, but not much we can do

You can report them to @CG_Leviathan
    You can boot them from your guild.
    You can tell their next guild leader that they cheat, and when they get booted, tell the next guild leader
  • TVF
    36773 posts Member
    Options

You can tell their next guild leader that they cheat, and when they get booted, tell the next guild leader

Sounds like advice from an expert.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    36773 posts Member
    Options
    Also, I’ve had accounts in our guild that would somehow clear Sith Tri, and they had nothing that could do even 1mil in damage. There is something that exists, and I don’t know how they are doing it

What exists are cheaters in your guild.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

Sounds like advice from an expert.

😉
  • Options
    They aren’t present anymore. I was only trying to reference an experience of what I have seen