Omicron Refund!

Hey everyone!

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this…

Is it possible to get one of my Omicrons refunded as I added one by mistake to my Eighth Brother leader ability? 😫

Cheers!

Replies

• Options
    I hate to say it, I don't think you'll get your omicron refunded. I did it with Darth Sidious's unique, and I regretted it (for a while until they fixed him).
    Once a Jedi, always a Jedi. Wait... never mind.
  • Lumiya
    1480 posts Member
    Options
    ElDiabloDH wrote: »
    Hey everyone!

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this…

Is it possible to get one of my Omicrons refunded as I added one by mistake to my Eighth Brother leader ability? 😫

Cheers!

You can try and contact EA support, explain the situation and then keep your fingers crossed.
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • ElDiabloDH
    1 posts Member
    edited April 2023
    Options
    Thanks for the comments guys!

I thought maybe others might have made the same silly mistake and might have had some luck.

Sounds pretty unlikely though 😔
  • Options
    Yeah we all make those mistakes. Another one I did was Dash's, but my scoundrels are horrible right now. Not saying I regret it, but i just have a lot of other characters to gear and farm. Maybe once i go for starkiller, ill get a squad up.
    Once a Jedi, always a Jedi. Wait... never mind.
  • Options
    Yeah we all make those mistakes. Another one I did was Dash's, but my scoundrels are horrible right now. Not saying I regret it, but i just have a lot of other characters to gear and farm. Maybe once i go for starkiller, ill get a squad up.

Dash, IG-11, Quill, Vandor Chewie and a 5th is a great and cheaper team. Mine are G12 and Dash is R7, the AI has a hard time killing it.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Options

Dash, IG-11, Quill, Vandor Chewie and a 5th is a great and cheaper team. Mine are G12 and Dash is R7, the AI has a hard time killing it.

Kind of off topic, but I almost pulled the trigger on Dash's Omi... The only issue I have with it is that it really takes Vandor on the team to be super effective....