CG, where are you at with that feat counter?

Dear CG - I can't keep track of 150 momentum attempts or gains (or whatever challenge feat is of the week where we have to hit some number) when the numbers overhead keep increasing and decreasing randomly (well not randomly but odd enough that I can't keep track) or don't display at all.
Come on, we have been asking for this for years. I have given up on the squad builder for fleets / ships but if you can count within the game how many times I have gained momentum, then display it.

Replies

• Options
    2035. Maybe 2034 if they really rush it. Too many other things to work on, like more datacrons.

Even relic'd teams of tuskens are getting smoked by this current galactic challenge. So once again they "tested" a galactic challenge with their 14 mil GP account and said, "works fine!"
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Options
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    2035. Maybe 2034 if they really rush it. Too many other things to work on, like more datacrons.

Even relic'd teams of tuskens are getting smoked by this current galactic challenge. So once again they "tested" a galactic challenge with their 14 mil GP account and said, "works fine!"

Nobody is getting "smoked" if they are far ahead in the game... I got the t8 crate in about 5 minutes....

• Options
    BubbaFett wrote: »

Nobody is getting "smoked" if they are far ahead in the game... I got the t8 crate in about 5 minutes....

Yep, so did I. But I just watched Ahnald's relic'd tuskens get smoked at the tier X level. This GC they decided to put in a Raddus team which is the hard counter to tuskens and said, "use your tuskens!" that will get one shot by Raddus' AOE attack. At the same time, kind of hard to gain momentum with no TM gain on the other team. (Which is why Raddus counters tuskens.)

And saying, "nobody" is a pretty generic term, Ahnald is at the 12 mil? point, I'm pretty sure that's far ahead.

If you said you got the max crate, maybe you'd have a better argument. (Is the max crate supposed to be reserved for only the top 1 or .1% of players?)
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Options

Yep, so did I. But I just watched Ahnald's relic'd tuskens get smoked at the tier X level. This GC they decided to put in a Raddus team which is the hard counter to tuskens and said, "use your tuskens!" that will get one shot by Raddus' AOE attack. At the same time, kind of hard to gain momentum with no TM gain on the other team. (Which is why Raddus counters tuskens.)

And saying, "nobody" is a pretty generic term, Ahnald is at the 12 mil? point, I'm pretty sure that's far ahead.

If you said you got the max crate, maybe you'd have a better argument. (Is the max crate supposed to be reserved for only the top 1 or .1% of players?)

So you are saying this doesn't affect you, yet you are outraged....
  • Options
    Jlocks has a full R9 tusken squad and even that needed luck to clear T10.
  • Options

Your point is?.....
  • Options

Your point is?.....

Just par for the course that CG never tests anything, because a full R9 squad should finish it easily.
  • Options

Your point is?.....

Just par for the course that CG never tests anything, because a full R9 squad should finish it easily.

What makes you think they should "finish it easy,".... Maybe they want it this hard.. . Fyi, already confirmed that r7 can do it....

Does any if this affect you?.... Are your tuskens r7?
  • Options

Your point is?.....

What makes you think they should "finish it easy,".... Maybe they want it this hard.. . Fyi, already confirmed that r7 can do it....

Do you just like to argue for no reason? Doing nothing is better than coming back to this thread.
  • Options

Your point is?.....

Do you just like to argue for no reason? Doing nothing is better than coming back to this thread.

Thought this was a discussion forum.... Did you have a counterpoint?
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Let me get this straight, you want a frustration reducing feature in a game that runs entirely on frustration spending?
  • Options
    I do, I know it’s crazy.
  • Options
    Of course they could easily display the number after the battle is finished. That should take hardly any effort, but would still give us usable information. They know how the display a text box when we accomplish a feat, just display one when we don't with the relevant numbers.
  • Options
    nottenst wrote: »
    Of course they could easily display the number after the battle is finished. That should take hardly any effort, but would still give us usable information. They know how the display a text box when we accomplish a feat, just display one when we don't with the relevant numbers.

Ya, like with conquest feats on their page, but where it shows the battle rewards.
  • DMG_SW
    216 posts Member
    Options

I have a guild mate who beat it with all R5s. Took him two attempts after he remodded. Most people have bad mods on tuskens, and aren't changing that for a GC.
  • Options
    DMG_SW wrote: »

Most people have bad mods on tuskens, and aren't changing that for a GC.

I always used them to catch the mods that weren't better than anything else I had elsewhere but had 10 speed or better.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options
    I'll pay for one.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options

It does effect me because I'm not getting max crate rewards, which I need to maintain competitiveness. Especially with the continually shrinking K1 that CG is silent about, among other things.

And, I can be outraged if I want to regardless of direct effect, just like you can be a CG Defense Force member and tell every player it's their fault for whatever is wrong.
  • Options

It does effect me because I'm not getting max crate rewards, which I need to maintain competitiveness. Especially with the continually shrinking K1 that CG is silent about, among other things.

And, I can be outraged if I want to regardless of direct effect, just like you can be a CG Defense Force member and tell every player it's their fault for whatever is wrong.

Anyone can be outraged, you are right, it's 2023 and that's all the style....

You aren't getting max crate because your tuskens (much like most of us) are nowhere near the level they would need to be to get maxxed crate....

Instead of calling me a "CG defence force member", take a moment to think of how someone who spent the time and money to max out their tuskens should feel about you getting the max crate you feel you deserve since you stated "It does effect me because I'm not getting max crate rewards, which I need to maintain competitiveness. Especially with the continually shrinking K1 that CG is silent about, among other things."....