Nevarro: Rebel GC - Any luck with Tuskens?

Has anyone been able to complete the current GC with a team of five Tuskens? I struggle with Tier 7, and I have four of the Tuskens at Relic 7 (Ur is at Relic 5) and all have 6E or greater mods.

Replies

• Options
    Personally I used JMK for the out of turn attacks and completing the battle feats. Then I used my g11 tuskens (aside from Raider at R5) to beat up to t5 and get lv 8 rewards for the 2 omi’s

Do you have the zeta abilities for chieftain and warrior set? If you can take out Raddus with some massive damage from warrior and stun lock everyone attacking out of turn you should have a solid chance. Only jyn would be an issue with stun immunity there
  • Options
    BitDynasty made a video saying you will probably only get silver or gold crate this GC. That man is a certified SWGOH wizard. If he can't do it you probably shouldn't bother wasting your time, just get your 2 Omis and dip
  • Options
    get your two omicrons and move on. don't waste your time because even with a full relic'd tusken team, your team can get wiped by the excessiveness of the defense's attacks.

Some of them are just like that, get your two omicrons and carry on with more important things.
  • Options
    I have seen it done with r5 tuskens.... Not saying that's ideal, just saying its doable....

As stated earlier, get your 2 omis and be happy :)