Squad management

So I organise my squads in my character inventory by having a journey guide file, and I delete the characters from the squads when I finish prerequisites or obtain the characters.

So I’m just setting up the profundity squad in this file and noticed that dash rendar isn’t listed in any of the searches (leader, scoundrel, smuggler) to add him to the squad. The only place I can find him is in the character list, which doesn’t transfer to my the relevant file.

Replies

• Options
    Is it just me or is it a dev oversight?
  • Options
    I can find him when I check smugglers, but I just select my next journey and favourite the requirements.
  • Options
    I can find him when I check smugglers, but I just select my next journey and favourite the requirements.

Is that direct from your character inventory, or from the other files?

The screen shot gives you an idea of how I have my files set up so that I can easily see what needs doing for each journey…

374y87hbqk3o.png

But dash render isn’t coming up in the search when I’m setting the squad that’s needed.

Like I say he’s in my character inventory but not In The search engine when selecting the squad for my file.
  • JoeSolo10
    9 posts Member
    edited April 2023
    Options
    You have the unique only box checked. Is he on another squad? You most likely have him with the Starkiller reqs. Uncheck the unique box and you should be able to add him again
  • Options
    So I’m just setting up the profundity squad in this file and noticed that dash rendar isn’t listed in any of the searches (leader, scoundrel, smuggler) to add him to the squad. The only place I can find him is in the character list, which doesn’t transfer to my the relevant file.

Dash shows up for me in the Leader, Scoundrel and Smuggler filters

biafwyg0z9ju.jpg
    yyux8xzshvku.jpg
    j4d7ny5prq7e.jpg
  • Options
    JoeSolo10 wrote: »
    You have the unique only box checked. Is he on another squad? You most likely have him with the Starkiller reqs. Uncheck the unique box and you should be able to add him again
    This is likely the cause
  • Badger_Diaz
    230 posts Member
    edited April 2023
    Options
    JoeSolo10 wrote: »

Aha! Thankyou!

Must have ticked that by accident at some point.

Mystery solved!
  • Options
    So I organise my squads in my character inventory by having a journey guide file, and I delete the characters from the squads when I finish prerequisites or obtain the characters.

I got this,..