The arena should be limited to 5 matches every 24 hours

fudgra
982 posts Member
Seriously the same five moneybags stay in the top five on my server. They're all level 73 and obviously use many refreshes every day so no one else can get up there. It's been like that for weeks.

Replies

• Ackturi
    379 posts Member
    Options
    I don't even battle til about hour and half til reset so I can jump back up...
  • Options
    That's just how it works in Arena. I only need 1 refresh to get first on my server so it can be the same for them. When you consistently finish in the top 5 you get plenty of crystals so they can be f2p as well.
  • Options
    Opportunity cost, if you can spend 50 crystals to net 150 more, then you should.
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    I'm not a moneybag and landed 1st three times this week so far...as have other players who aren't whales on my shard
    mighty chlorians
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    Options
    Needed 3 fights for first today. 5 yesterday.
  • Ackturi
    379 posts Member
    Options
    Just wait til almost reset to minimize resetting.
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    Options
    I've read things here where they say they use a lot of refreshes and take turns helping each other be number one before payout. I get close and one of them always bumps me back day or night.
  • chainsaw
    359 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    +1
    Use your 5 attacks wisely
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    You need to time it.

Get to 8 or 9 with 9 minutes left having spent 4 arena battles.

Then use your fifth battle to get to fitfth finishing with 6:30 left on the clock. The refresh and attack ending your battle with about 10 seconds left.
  • Options
    I dont like moneybags