Paz Vizsla Kit Concept ("The Mandalorian" Spoilers Inside)

Tek_Vizsla
157 posts Member
edited April 2023
Warning, this post CONTAINS SPOILERS for Episode 7 "The Spies" of "The Mandalorian" show
Hey, once again, I found my brain piecing together a kit concept of its own accord so I decided to write it up and put it out there. Seeing as Paz Vizsla's story has come to a close in "The Mandalorian", it's about time SWGOH takes advantage of the formidable Heavy Infantry Mandalorian and introduce him to the holotables. Once again, I am not amazing at coming up with names for abilities so suggestions there might be nice and any and all other (nontoxic) feedback is appreciated.
Since Paz Vizsla was so strongly opposed to both Imperials and Mandalorians that did not follow the Way, I decided to make attempts to portray that in his kit. I also made it so he can take yet another chance at reclaiming the Darksaber for House Vizsla, just because I'm nice lol

Paz Vizsla
Description: A Mandalorian of the Heavy Infantry rank loyal to the Way who challenges both the Empire and Mandalorians who have fallen from the Way.
[Light Side, Tank, Leader, Mandalorian, Scoundrel?]
“True Mandalorian” (Unique); Paz Vizsla is Immune to Daze and has +50% Speed while he is Stunned. Additionally, he has +30% Max Health and Dispels 1 random debuff from himself at the start of each of his turns.
When dealing damage to an enemy on his turn, Paz Vizsla deals bonus damage equal to 15% of the enemy’s Max Health, which cannot be evaded.
Paz Vizsla gains additional benefits based on the number of Mandalorian allies at the start of battle.
2 Mandalorian allies: Paz Vizsla Taunts for 2 turns at the start of battle and the first time another Mandalorian ally falls below 50% Health.
3 Mandalorian allies: Paz Vizsla has +40% Counter Chance.
4 Mandalorian allies: Paz Vizsla is Immune to Ability Block and deals 2% more damage for each active Mandalorian ally, tripled when attacking out of turn.
Zeta: 5+ Mandalorian allies: Paz Vizsla cannot be Critically Hit while Taunting if any other Mandalorian ally is active. Additionally, he gains +10% Max Protection for each Mandalorian ally at the start of battle.
Paz Vizsla gains +5 Speed for each Empire enemy at the start of battle and has +25% Defense Penetration and Potency against Empire enemies.
Omicron: While in Territory Wars, if Paz Vizsla is the only ally at the start of battle, he gains +100% Max Health and Max Protection, +40% Tenacity and Counter Chance and his cooldowns are reduced by 1 whenever he uses his Basic ability on his turn. Damage Paz Vizsla deals to enemies reduces their Defense by 10% (stacking to a maximum of -50%) for 3 turns and whenever Paz Vizsla uses a Special ability, he gains 10% Defense (stacking to a maximum of +30%) for 3 turns.
“We Are Mandalorians” (Leader); Mandalorian allies have +40% Defense and +20% Tenacity and Critical Avoidance. Mandalorian allies begin each encounter with Tenacity Up for 2 turns, and if all allies are Mandalorian at the start of battle they gain Critical Damage Up for 2 turns as well.
Zeta: Mandalorian allies without any debuffs gain double the bonus Critical Avoidance and whenever they gain a buff, they recover 20% Protection. Mandalorian enemies have -15% Speed and Critical Avoidance.
Omicron: While in Grand Arena, Mandalorian allies have +35% Offense and Potency and begin battle with Speed Up and Defense Up for 2 turns. Enemies with Daze or Stun are always Critically Hit when able, and Dark Side Mandalorian allies cannot recover Protection while they are Dazed or Stunned.
“Heavy Infantry” (Basic); Deal Special Damage to the target enemy and inflict Accuracy Down for 2 turns. If this attack is used outside of Paz Vizsla’s turn, deal damage an additional time and recover 5% Protection, otherwise attack two additional times and recover 5% Health.
“Challenger” (Special); Cooldown of 4; Deal Physical Damage to the target enemy and gain Protection Up (20%) for 2 turns. If the target enemy has Mand’alor, deal 25% more damage.
Zeta: gain Protection Up (40%) for 2 turns instead and deal another 25% more damage to enemies with Mand’alor.
“This is the Way” (Special); Cooldown of 4; Paz Vizsla gains Taunt for 2 turns, grants Mandalorian allies Defense Up for 2 turns and deals Special Damage to all enemies. Empire enemies are inflicted with Defense Down for 2 turns and all enemies have a 30% chance to be inflicted with Expose for 1 turn. This Expose chance is doubled for enemies debuffed before this attack.

Again, I'm not scared of hearing the community's opinion and will see what I can do to remedy anything I might not have caught or should have added but didn't.
“In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.” -Martin Luther King Jr.
Post edited by Ultra on

Replies

• Options
    After the last episode, he needs a sacrifice or something. Looks great!
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Options
    I have to be honest.... I hate like 99.9999% of the kits people make up and the posts they make supporting them.... This isn't bad at all and he would be a good addition to the game... Good job..
  • Options
    Yes, @yolkywareagle, I considered creating a sacrifice-type mechanic for Paz but thought that with the Night Sisters being refocused on briefly with Merrin finally taking her place in SWGOH that on-death benefits are going to feel like a norm for a while, so instead I added the Omicron upgrade to his Unique.
    “In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.” -Martin Luther King Jr.
  • Options
    @BubbaFett, thanks...? Lol
    I understand ppl putting together fankits might come across overly enthusiastic at best. But thanks for what I think is a compliment haha
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Options
    Tek_Vizsla wrote: »
    @BubbaFett, thanks...? Lol
    I understand ppl putting together fankits might come across overly enthusiastic at best. But thanks for what I think is a compliment haha

It's absolutely a compliment.... And you are welcome
  • Options
    Ok, thank you very much
  • Options
    kcv8sh9c0f79.png
    I just want to say this age beautifully
  • Options
    Who says the devs don't read the forums?